The Electronic cigarette needs a new name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pion

Mar 1, 2011
Western Pennsylvania
Face it, folks. No matter if it's a gorgeously polished, walnut Reo, a dizzyingly accurate, electronically enhanced Provari, a slim, cigar-shaped ego, or an immitation in size and look of an analog, it's an e-cig. It was an ecig. It is an ecig. And it's going to remain an ecig from where the sun stands in the sky, onward.

C'mon. Let's be real. If someone asks me what my Ego-T is, i say it's an ecig and they go, "Oh, I've heard of those. Do they really work? Wanna go get some coffee or somethin'?" If I say it's a P.E.N.I.S, they'd be all "What's that?".

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Face it, folks. No matter if it's a gorgeously polished, walnut Reo, a dizzyingly accurate, electronically enhanced Provari, a slim, cigar-shaped ego, or an immitation in size and look of an analog, it's an e-cig. It was an ecig. It is an ecig. And it's going to remain an ecig from where the sun stands in the sky, onward.

C'mon. Let's be real. If someone asks me what my Ego-T is, i say it's an ecig and they go, "Oh, I've heard of those. Do they really work? Wanna go get some coffee or somethin'?" If I say it's a P.E.N.I.S, they'd be all "What's that?".

I'm sorry ...

I see any of those, and all I can think is "Steve".

These things are Steve.

pion

Mar 1, 2011
Western Pennsylvania
I'm sorry ...

I see any of those, and all I can think is "Steve".

These things are Steve.

I'm sorry, but Steve is the ringneck pheasant that's been randomly wandering around my house in wide circles for the past two years. So they can't be steve unless they can walk, have feathers, and annoy me.

Case in point, when I said "they" in the last sentence, what popped into your mind, "Steve" or "Ecig"?

Case closed.

Besides, calling them "Steve" won't get you a date.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
I'm sorry, but Steve is the ringneck pheasant that's been randomly wandering around my house in wide circles for the past two years. So they can't be steve unless they can walk, have feathers, and annoy me.

Case in point, when I said "they" in the last sentence, what popped into your mind, "Steve" or "Ecig"?

Case closed.

Besides, calling them "Steve" won't get you a date.

Honestly.. Steve popped in my head.

I'm already not getting dates...

But if "Steve" isn't acceptable- I'm happy to go with "Julio".

I still like "Steve".

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Here's some I made up, not so much for the e-cigarette but for the action of vaping.

Juicing, Juiced, Juice Head, Juicer.

Examples:

I have been a juicer for 6 months now..

Since I became a juice head, I don't crave cigarettes anymore.

Man, I got juiced on this new wicked flavor. It's so good I just couldn't put it down.

I had to stop juicing in class the teacher doesn't like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like em, and I'll use em. Different, Little. Yellow. (nvm)

( if these catch on can I be the new Timothy Leary or Alan Ginsburg? ,<grin>.)

Last edited:

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
Not all of us are hip to the idea of putting a P.E.N.I.S. in our mouths, I'm thinking there should be some variety. Personally, I would much rather suck on the Vapor Atomized Glycol Infused Nicotine Anti-Smoker. I prefer V.A.G.I.N.A.S. To me, they not only look better, they also feel better. And with the V.A.G.I.N.A.S., size is not as important. In fact, some would argue that small V.A.G.I.N.A.S. are better than large ones. If your V.A.G.I.N.A.S. have a very tight draw, it isn't a bad thing at all. For me, I look forward to sampling as many V.A.G.I.N.A.S. as I can over the next few years.

Last edited:

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Not all of us are hip to the idea of putting a P.E.N.I.S. in our mouths, I'm thinking there should be some variety. Personally, I would much rather suck on the Vapor Atomized Glycol Infused Nicotine Anti-Smoker. I prefer V.A.G.I.N.A.S. To me, they not only look better, they also feel better. And with the V.A.G.I.N.A.S., size is not as important. In fact, some would argue that small V.A.G.I.N.A.S. are better than large ones. If your V.A.G.I.N.A.S. have a very tight draw, it isn't a bad thing at all. For me, I look forward to sampling as many V.A.G.I.N.A.S. as I can over the next few years.

Hey, gimme some of that V.A.G.I.N.A.S. juice.

I was talking to this girl and she let me get juiced on her V.A.G.I.N.A.S.

I love V.A.G.I.N.A.S. so much i'm turning into a juice head.

I'm Juiced for my V.A.G.I.N.A.S. juice!

I've been juicing these V.A.G.I.N.A.S. for days and I love em.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah.. I think I can work with that. O.k. you get my vote. :)

I can see it now..

Newbie: Hi I'm new to the forums and I just got my first e-cigarette !

Veteran: Oh, did you get a P.E.N.I.S or a V.A.G.I.N.A.S. ?

Newbie: WTF !?????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E-cig sex change: I used to have a P.E.N.I.S but I replaced it with new V.A.G.I.N.A.S.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread