The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I haven't seen any great sales in the USA for about a month. There are some sales, but not many good deals left. Clearance sections are mostly junk at this point.

Ya, the best deals may well be done now. There were some great ones for a while but shipping was always an issue for me. I don't really need anything so I haven't been paying much attention the last couple of weeks.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
I'm looking for needle caps with a ring that fits around a bottle cap. I'm not finding them on fasttech, but perhaps not using the right search terms. Here's a poor pic...the normal color is neutral.
DSCF1616.JPG

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I can't be the only one wondering about an Easter sale. :thumbs:
I'm guessing they will have one,but looking back at previous years,it's hard to tell how long it'll be for,i seen a few that lasted a couple days,and a few that were 1 day only,so i guess that will determine when they post details about it.I hope they have a god one,i have a cart waiting,and want to get a good enough deal to justify getting the Dhl shipping haha.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Galen.G at FT answered someone's question about an Easter sale on their forum with this:

Hello, Due to the recent delays in orders, we have to suspend a series of activities such as site-wide promotions. Once the delivery of squeeze orders is completed, various promotional activities will resume immediately.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thanks, WorksForMe. I've got the bottles, caps and needles I need. I'm just looking for the needle caps with keeper.

The whole bottle with needle tip and needle cover are so cheap it wouldn't really make sense for a retailer to sell just the needle cover. That's not to say you won't find them, but it probably won't be easy.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I've got the bottles, caps and needles I need. I'm just looking for the needle caps with keeper.

Mt Baker Vapor sold them in packs of 5 (needle caps w/keepers), in their Clearance section in early February. Their regular price for them was $3.45/pack of 5, but their Clearance price was much less than that! I bought, oh..."just a few" packs of them, since I'd never seen just the caps & keepers sold either...without bottles. ;) PM me, and I'll see about you getting a few.

If you're wanting a decent quantity of them though, these bottles with needle caps & keepers are cheap at FT, especially with their current 10% off sale. I know the caps on their 10mL bottles (and likely on the others, too) fit larger bottles. I bought several packs of the 10mL a year or so ago and used the caps on some 30mL and 50mL bottles I already had.

$2.34 Empty Needle Refiller Bottle for E-Liquid (10-Pack) 10-pack - 5ml / PE / green at FastTech - Free Shipping - with the 10% off...each cap w/keeper would be $.21

$2.48 Empty Needle Refiller Bottle for E-Liquid (10-Pack) 10-pack - 10ml / PE / red at FastTech - Free Shipping - with 10% off...each cap w/keeper would be $.22

$7.17 Empty Needle Refiller Bottle for E-Liquid (50-Pack) 50-pack - 10ml / PE at FastTech - Free Shipping - with 10% off...each cap w/keeper would be only 12.9 cents each

OR...you can get just the needle tip replacement caps w/keepers from the US vendor below, for $.65 each + S/H:

Blunt Tip Needle Cap

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread