The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The fasttech thread.

Discussion in 'Korea Forum' started by Joey Price, Jun 7, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    What was your shipping time, how was your experience, what did you order?
    Personally I'm on my second order from them. This shipment seems to be taking a little longer. Last one was 2 weeks. I have read something about if the order is over $20 the shipping is usually quicker. Not sure though.

2. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    My next order will contain istick 50w, subtank mini, and kanthal. Wanting to see if people have order devices from there and see what they had to say.

3. Waddle

Waddle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Hi Joey. I've been ordering from FT for over a year. I've always found that shipping vis China Post is faster than Singapore Post. Packages tend to sit in China before they get on the plane. Generally takes two weeks on average. Sometimes more depending on your luck and time of the year. If you ship via courier use EMS not DHL. DHL is a pain for customs even on small items.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nwasiq

nwasiq Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2014
    Cheonan
    Yeah 2 weeks sounds about right. I've tried all the different shipping options I think and the quickest I got anything was when I paid 10-15 dollars for shipping; got the delivery within a week. Can't remember the option right now

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    This shipment is over 3 weeks now. It's probably because of the juice I wanted to give a chance. Won't be doing that again. If i order juice next time I'll make 2 different orders. And my istick and subtank on the ems shipment...

6. Waddle

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Does the juice contain nicotine? If it does, expect hold ups in customs, and be prepared to pay duty. There is no longer a 20ml exemption. How was it sent? Airmail (registered?) or via courier?

7. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    Yes it was zero nicotine. Just received it today with the korean ejuice I had ordered just in case it took longer. It was Singapore post. But i think ems delivered it.

8. Waddle

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Singapore Post is the slowest from China. China Post is much faster. EMS is basically a courier service like FedEx or DHL. You will pay a premium for EMS.

9. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    I think i ended up paying something like ₩3,000. When he called I beleive he said ems. My hangul isn't all that good yet so I had to have my wife call him and ask him to leave it by the door for me.

10. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    So when I order my istick and subtank should I use China post? I only used Singapore because that is what I used on my first shipment and knew that it would eventually get here.

11. Waddle

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Ah..maybe domestic. Then it was probably trucked up..that's why only 3,000 won. Your shipment came from inside Korea or China? Normally I pay about $USD 13.00 to have a package shipped from Fasttech.

12. Waddle

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Yup..normally China Post will cost you an extra $0.65 but it will get here in 2 weeks. Singapore Post is always slower. I believe it leaves HKG for Singapore first, then Korea.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    Ohh that makes sense. It always says dispatched to overseas for quite awhile. Its has irritated me on both orders. The first order was 2 weeks. This one was a little over 3 I beleive. I'll pay a little extra to upgrade from my mvp. Not gonna pay B&M prices tho. Hehe

14. Waddle

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Waiting is always a killer :) I find that I can get stuff out of the USA delivered faster via USPS. Usually about 10 days. But you just can't beat FT prices or customer service.

15. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    Prices are great. And with the low cost shipping I can wait a little while. All the stuff I have had my family send me from the states costed a fortune. I really want to order some cuttwood juice but I'm afraid the shipping will make it not worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    Update. Received the juices. Not sure why it took so long but no problem. I looked into the China post for my istick 50 shipping but I cant get shipping through them because the istick has internal battery's :( Singapore post it is again. Hopefully it will come quicker. Not many options with internal batteries.

17. Waddle

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Where were your juices coming from? Well at least Singapore Post is shipping batteries again. For the longest time it was only HKG Post via the boat (45-60 days).

18. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    It was the juices I decided to give a chance from fasttech. Singapore post does take awhile but I'm glad that is should take up to 2 months. Id go spend extra at a B&M before waiting that long.

19. Waddle

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Singapore Post registered won't take you even a month. Maybe three weeks if your unlucky. I've ordered the Hangsen juices from FT before and they weren't too bad. As far as I understand it Dekang and Hangsen supply over 90% of the world's e-liquid sales. Their production facilities are top notch. Let us know how you get on with these flavours. Next to DIY, buying e-liquid from FT is probably your cheapest option.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    So the wait begins :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.