• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Fines Are Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
Ban from this subforum not the entire ECF. They wouldn't be able post anything here, or read this forum if they are logged on. ECF ban will only occur if you break ECF rules.

I still believe a true newbie's time are better spent outside this subsection (learn about vaping, learn about ECF "culture" and etc) and this subsection should be only accessed by users with proven track record in ECF (similar to classified access) who acknowledge and promise to abide by specific rules/conditions for this subsection. Those who repeatedly fail to adhere to the rules should have their access taken away.

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Everywhere we live there will be pros and cons.. The grass is always greener on the other side. I m not 100% pro government, but we can't deny that for a young small island they have done pretty ok..
We just have to make do with what we have.. As far as vaping is concern, make do with what we can get also. Sure there are mods/atties out there which looks pretty cool and I wreck my brains as to how to aquire them, but end of the day I have what I need to stop analogs, and that's what matters most. If the day comes where I need to DIY, then I will do it, I really really dun wanna go back smoking. If DIY supplies are ban also then I will probably quit both. ;) I have paid the taxes long enough..

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
it's still a choice, be it vape or analogs.. it's up to those who feels vaping is a better substitute to stand up and make known. Our gov will only notice when Singreans gets recognition overseas.
We need people to compete in cloud tricks tournaments overseas and win.
We need our fabled engineers to invent market breaking mods through registered companies abroad.
We need chemist and biologist to create nano juices which not only taste and vape good but has medicinal properties using nano technologies.
We need to create a name for Singpore overseas and fly the flag high in the vaping world for gov to see that this is serious industry and not a fad.
Maybe we can become the vaping hub of asia pacific. Or the vape world can call us the 'coil of the world' and without us the wicks got get heated and the juice don't burn..

Saddens to see analogs will only be the way out.. despite the fines, vaping will make it's way in... Because analogs are like cancer... And vape is like chemo.. it hurts but through pain u can kill it..

Excuse my rant. :headbang:

watervapour

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
Little Red Star
luckily i got rid of all my stuff. I m back to analogs.. good job government!

Yes bro,

All these while our govt has been taking good care of we smokers.. Whenever there is an increase of cigarettes price, there will always be cheaper brands out there.

One day I couldn't afford Marlboro so I go for lucky strike then when Im broke, I buy viceroy and money not enough I can still smoke the cheapest brand like eastin..

FYI, eastin is the cheapest brand I can find so far, only $8.80 per pack and I think I will carry on smoking for the rest of my life..

Sometimes I ask myself why switch to vaping? Everyone knows it's illegal even my old mother also knew it. And now I felt like contraband are even more legal and accessible than so called e cigarette?

So please respect our govt decision and they sure have a reason for everything they did..

Just my silly opinion, pls dun mark me.

I love my country, I love Singapore!

Last edited:

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
You can always open a shop up north.. please allow sg peeps to leave behind their equipment.. just like leaving your bottle of drinks at a pub for consumption later..
And how much would you be willing to pay for such a service IF, such a service did exist... Let's say on a per month basis..... ;)

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
And how much would you be willing to pay for such a service IF, such a service did exist... Let's say on a per month basis..... ;)
ND$50 per month.. just for safe keeping.. heck am saving much more than that by switching to vapour.. imagine if they could charge for recoiling, servicing of mod and tank.. endless of services just to bring sgpeeps to their shop.. soon there will be tons of such shops up north.. they have to differentiate or lose out..

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Actually a good idea to set up elsewhere. Build our little SG base and fly our flags there. Vapers from any country are a supportive bunch. See it like a weekend getaway golf trip with the boys. Of course at the same time respect the SG rule and not import ur vape back in. Let them know they shouldn't treat us like a bunch of narcotics abuser.

Like someone mentioned before, gotta put this community on the map.

Last edited:
Reactions: KenshinAdryan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread