• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Fines Are Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

QUE

Sep 26, 2015
I smoked a pack a day and I haven't bought one for a month now. The restrictions of vaping makes it harder to vape so I don't do it in the public and that helps with kicking the habit of wanting to smoke something.

At the end of the day isn't the ultimate goal to quit?

Agree with you.
Vape for a week but mishap happened broke the tank....until i can source a new one....will try to achive the ultimate goal....that is to quit....finger x

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
this is bad ! i am a newbie here and i kind of find it difficult to say things cause i am looking for some things and i cant say i looking for it
read, google, read, google, read, google, read, google, read somemore, google somemore..... thats prob the best advice most of the ppl here can give ;)

bpolarb

Oct 1, 2015
@Piravin what helped me was at least reading through the thread set up for beginners like me. PM the senior members for advice and try to piece info together. i was lost at first but now i have a little growing interest. watch a lot of youtube if you don't like reading!

follow richard ng on youtube, his videos are very informative.

lastly it is really to observe your peer circle, see anyone has taken the switch and try to fish out info without being discovered.

stay safe!

Piravin

Oct 1, 2015
@Piravin what helped me was at least reading through the thread set up for beginners like me. PM the senior members for advice and try to piece info together. i was lost at first but now i have a little growing interest. watch a lot of youtube if you don't like reading!

follow richard ng on youtube, his videos are very informative.

lastly it is really to observe your peer circle, see anyone has taken the switch and try to fish out info without being discovered.

stay safe!
alright thanks!

xqae24

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Well I've got another issue on the hand.

I've gots many mods and tanks for backups, and from smoking a pack or more of conventional cigarettes per day, I haven't bought a pack in the last two months.

Issue here is, I'm currently in Thai on a one month holiday, and I can't seem to get vapes here since its banned too. Sigh looks like I have to go back to smoking cigarettes.

*waves fist angrily at Thai*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread