Status
Not open for further replies.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
So today I forgot my Reo Grand was on my lap and stood up out of my car. :( :( :( :( x1000000!

I had it in a nice thick cotton/wool bag and it still got a ding(very tiny paint chip) on the bottom corner. I know this is common of getting dings and scratches on your mods but I tried to keep my Grand so perfect and it was! Now it has a beauty mark and there's nothing I can do about it. This is just episode 1 and I know there will be more but I just wanted to fill all the Reo family in on why I'm a little sad today lol.

The first drop/scratch/ding is always the worst. :(

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
On a side note: It still vapes my head off.. then back on.. and right back off :)

That's the good thing about these mods, they're durable and nothing is going to fail inside. Only way this thing fails is if the atomizer is faulty or user error with a multimeter and touching the wrong things :) New springs are easy to come by though.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
Sorry to hear about your REO's mishap, silentt. You're right, though - it's best to think of it as a "beauty mark." I've dropped my mini more times than I care to remember (including twice today <sigh>), so it's looking a bit dinged up. I still love it though, and it still vapes as great as ever :)

So today I forgot my Reo Grand was on my lap and stood up out of my car. :( :( :( :( x1000000!

I had it in a nice thick cotton/wool bag and it still got a ding(very tiny paint chip) on the bottom corner. I know this is common of getting dings and scratches on your mods but I tried to keep my Grand so perfect and it was! Now it has a beauty mark and there's nothing I can do about it. This is just episode 1 and I know there will be more but I just wanted to fill all the Reo family in on why I'm a little sad today lol.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Out of 7 REOs I've owned in the last 7 months only two drops.

My first Grand went down the stairs once ... Not a mark on it.

My Mini hit the asphalt driveway a month ago and had a ding it the time but it somehow magically healed itself ???
Really I can't find a mark anywhere ?? How the heck does Robert do that ??

Sorry silentt I'll hold a vaping moment of silence for ya right now :)

mkp

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Central Florida

Awwwwww...so sorry to hear this.

When this happens to my mini (and I said "when", not "if") I will try to tell myself that it's only been personalized, becoming totally unique among reos.

Melissa

EvilGnome6

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
Chandler, AZ
musicgourmets.com
I look at a mini or a grand as a work horse run it hard it was built to take abuse

Agreed. Obviously I'm not going to kick it around like a hokey puck for the fun of it, but it's a tool to be used. If I wanted to keep one in pristine condition, I wouldn't use it because anything you use will suffer some wear and tear. But then you have to think, what's the point of an unused REO? I'd rather it end up in the hands of someone else who will use it to achieve vaping bliss. That's what they're for after all.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Silenttt, I did the same as you......stood up, forgot it was in between my legs & onto the pavement went my black mini. It's got a tiny scuff mark where the edges meet.:facepalm:

part 2:: had too many things in my hands at the water park, bam, there goes the Reo Grand, straight to the pavement. again the scuff is right where the edges meet. :facepalm:

I will say that I love the durability of the REOs.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Also the deepest:laugh:
RIMP:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread