• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Funny Bone - A thread for funny stuff, duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
I was flipping through radio stations this morning and came across Kidd Kraddick's morning show nationally syndicated out of Dallas. He brought up Nickleback. It's no secret that he doesn't like there music style all that much. I really like Nickleback, so I listened to what he had to say. Kraddick was throwing his usual jabs at them but this morning the result was actually funny.

He suggested the band would sound better if it did country songs instead of rock. So he had his staff do a YouTube search and came up with this:

YouTube - I Want To Be A RockStar Spoof (Country Star)

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
We love Nickleback.
We first saw Nickleback when they were still considered unknowns. Back in 2000 I think.
They were the warmup band for 3 doors down at the Minnesota state fair. Yep we lived there for nearly four long years.:oops:
These guys were unbelievable. They genuinely have fun and party while doing a show. Needless to say, they blew 3 doors down away.
It wasn't that we didn't like 3 doors down, we did. It was just that when we left the show it was Nickleback tunes playing in our heads.

3 doors down got upstaged by their warmup band, and the knew it too.
Right away my wife and me realized that we just saw stars in the making, and that they would be hitting the big time and real soon. Well the rest is history.
We have seen them 4 times since, the last time was at thee Joe Freeman Coliseum in SA. It was General admission on the floor, but we managed to be front row center stage. They had just hired the piro guy that used to be with Pantera and he just about singed my eye brows off.
We missed them this last time around when they did the AT&T center. By the time I found out, only nose bleeds were left.

Thanks for the laughs Lika

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
my gf loves that nickelback song.. so i just ripped the auditrack from that vid and mp3'd it... she feels i need to go with her to san marcos to the outlet malls today... i feel i need to pop this in her cd player while she is distracted :evil:

lmao - that would be hilarious. Do it! Do it! Do it! :lol:

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
Ran across an oldie but goody today....

A Sunday school teacher is concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus, so he asks his class, "Where is Jesus today?"

Steven raises his hand and says, "He's in Heaven."

Mary answers, "He's in my heart."

Little Johnny waves his hand furiously and blurts out, "He's in our bathroom!"

The surprised teacher asks Little Johnny how he knows this.

"Well," Little Johnny says, "every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door and yells 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?!'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread