the future of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
hey guys.
so now that the last orders are being placed and filled i am feeling nostalgic about this forum. if it is not taken down by admin, who plans on sticking around these forums?
i could see bumping around being useful to show off/learn about atomizers and batteries that look good/work well with super t pieces. especially for newbies picking stuff up from the classifieds in the future.
i probably will back up a lot of the stickies just in case this forum is taken down, there's some good info.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Just to allay your concerns - and not put all that effort into needless saving - if and when David decides to ask admin to close his forum it would be moved to the Archives. The existing posts don't get wiped off ECF - this supplier forum just gets moved to the Archives and is closed to further posting.

Fans of other suppliers that have moved on have opened Refugee threads in The Lounge to keep the gang together. Sounds like that won't be necessary here for some time. (I had been meaning to ask the same about how long David intends to keep the forum open myself.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread