"The Greatest Vape tank of all Time" Is there such a thing.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Many variables to consider as others pointed out but I agree with @MacTechVpr - the single most used tank by me over the most years was the Kanger Subtank Plus. Small build deck but sooo reliable and versatile, and for single sub-ohm coil running under 40W, it works great. Not enough real estate for fancy or larger coils but great intermediate tank with good flavor. My go-to tank now is a Kylin RTA v2 which I love so much for the airflow, flavor and build flexibility that I tolerate the leaking/sweating.

Not that it's the greatest. But it certainly set the standard for the tank with the mostest (to pick a word that helps illustrate a desirable starting point or wish list). Kanger did a good job giving us the first well thought out mass produced rebuildable deck atomizer; that is, after hearing us scream for one forever they reluctantly I think ;) pulled the cotton out.

At the end of the day producer/reseller paranoia gave way to the reality that they could sell more and different types of consumables.

Great Scott is it slow for people some times.

Good luck. :)

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
My go-to tank now is a Kylin RTA v2 which I love so much for the airflow, flavor and build flexibility that I tolerate the leaking/sweating.

Hey Cas, when you get on out to the dance floor, you're gonna work up a sweat (fact of life, condensation). Just means we're having a good time. Frank admission from a life-long chainer.

Last edited:

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Hell, I'm surprised the juice hasn't condensed on my office walls yet and start dripping like something out of Amityville Horror. :facepalm:

Take it from an old tournament amateur…

squeege.jpg

Reactions: stols001

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
Ok, I'll be serious for a moment. There was a guy on some German forums who went by "Raidy" if memory serves me. He invented the greatest tank of all time. It was the Genesis atomizer. It had a really, really good run, went away briefly, then came back as the RDTA. This, IMO, makes it not only the most versatile (MTL up to cloud chasers) but the most enduring (it launched around the time of the ViVi Nova) designs in the game. For that reason, I would rank his tank the GOAT.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Ok, I'll be serious for a moment. There was a guy on some German forums who went by "Raidy" if memory serves me. He invented the greatest tank of all time. It was the Genesis atomizer. It had a really, really good run, went away briefly, then came back as the RDTA. This, IMO, makes it not only the most versatile (MTL up to cloud chasers) but the most enduring (it launched around the time of the ViVi Nova) designs in the game. For that reason, I would rank his tank the GOAT.

Here ya go Steve…History of the Genesis RBA | E-Cigarette Forum.

[Admin: Too bad so many of the links are broken.]

Good luck all. :)

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Good find. I was never a huge genny fan, but I vaped them anyway because I drive a truck and almost every other RTA at the time leaked with elevation changes.

Yeah, beauty of the Kanger's from the jump is you could just lay 'em down. Read up on some of your galavantin Jersey side. Shoot almost thought I recognized the Sunoco. They still pumping it for ya up there? Been a couple'a few since I been up there. My CB handle was Jersey Bandit back at the start of the craze when I was pushin 120W s/s on my President (in good stead with my ham friends). But back to the story, I'm a chainer and they're ain't a tank I can't make leak.

Good luck. :D

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread