the "i just ordered my v2" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna order one today as soon as I get back from the bank.... and Sonic... :)

Screw you for having Sonic. Those .......s advertise all over where I live, but the closest one is like 2 hours away. Every summer they have me dying for their 5000 slushy flavors or whatever it is. At least my V2 is already on it's way to me now! In yer face:cool:

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Screw you for having Sonic. Those .......s advertise all over where I live, but the closest one is like 2 hours away. Every summer they have me dying for their 5000 slushy flavors or whatever it is. At least my V2 is already on it's way to me now! In yer face:cool:

Ha ha! Tennessee has Sonic and PURESMOKER! So there...

*sipping on my Route 44 cranberry sweet tea* mmmmmm delish.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Ha ha! Tennessee has Sonic and PURESMOKER! So there...

*sipping on my Route 44 cranberry sweet tea* mmmmmm delish.

Yeah, but it's also in what I consider the "scary" part of the US. I'll wander into the projects at 3am for, uh... business:rolleyes:, but those good-ol'-boys in the south scare the .... out of me.8-o

LOL. Forgot where I was, "...."

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Yeah, but it's also in what I consider the "scary" part of the US. I'll wander into the projects at 3am for, uh... business:rolleyes:, but those good-ol'-boys in the south scare the .... out of me.8-o

LOL. Forgot where I was, "...."

It's not the Good Ole Boys you have to worry about; that's why they call them Good Ole Boys. .... raping rednecks are everywhere, not just the south. :) lol

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
It's not the Good Ole Boys you have to worry about; that's why they call them Good Ole Boys. .... raping rednecks are everywhere, not just the south. :) lol

You find very few of them in Albany or NYC... my stompin' grounds. And I'm not scared of them in the sense that I think they'll ....-rape me, as I can almost always find a common ground and get along with people in a wide variety of situations. I guess that's what scares me... I have a real hard time finding that common interest in order to connect. If they want to .... rape people, that's definitely not our common ground. LOL.

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
At least you guys have 7 Eleven's. Hell, we just got Dunkin' Donuts a couple of years ago.

Jackson, if you ever make it down to Nashville or anywhere in the south, I promise you will be surprised at how well you can relate to people. (This does not apply to football.) Stereotypes are there for a reason, but I'm sure you know they're dont always tell the whole story. We have cool people here too. Some of em even moved down here from up there. Meeting transplant Nashvillians is becoming more and more common, it seems.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
At least you guys have 7 Eleven's. Hell, we just got Dunkin' Donuts a couple of years ago.

Jackson, if you ever make it down to Nashville or anywhere in the south, I promise you will be surprised at how well you can relate to people. (This does not apply to football.) Stereotypes are there for a reason, but I'm sure you know they're dont always tell the whole story. We have cool people here too. Some of em even moved down here from up there. Meeting transplant Nashvillians is becoming more and more common, it seems.

Oh, I know. I'm just kiddin'. If I'm in the area ever (though I don't see how this will happen--is there any reason for tourism there?) I'll look you up. The stereotype of New Yorkers is ridiculous. I only have stereotypes to go by at this point though. :thumbs:

Incidentally, we don't really have 7-11s in Albany. We have Stewart's. Same thing, but smaller, NE only (I think), and not as well known.

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Oh, I know. I'm just kiddin'. If I'm in the area ever (though I don't see how this will happen--is there any reason for tourism there?) I'll look you up. The stereotype of New Yorkers is ridiculous. I only have stereotypes to go by at this point though. :thumbs:

Incidentally, we don't really have 7-11s in Albany. We have Stewart's. Same thing, but smaller, NE only (I think), and not as well known.

You should man, Nashville is a cool town. We don't have tourist attractions per say. If you want tourist attratctions, go to Gatlinburg. But, we do have things worth seeing. It's a small city on the verge of becoming a big city, and it's quite interesting to see. If you like Music,.. well, they don't call it
Country Music City. The live music scene here is constantly growing, and the venues get cooler all the time. What ever kind of music you like; you can find it here.

I'm trying to organize the Tennessee Vapers over at the other place. Maybe we can get you down here for a "meeting" sometime

But so this thread is not completely derailed,...

the wait for my Prodigy V2 isn't going to be as bad as it was last time because the V1 is still kicking just as good as the day I got her. But I still cant wait to see that beautiful stainless piece of machinery.

MVP

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
MN,USA
the wait for my Prodigy V2 isn't going to be as bad as it was last time because the V1 is still kicking just as good as the day I got her. But I still cant wait to see that beautiful stainless piece of machinery.

Unfortunately the tact switch on my V1 failed. I included some spares in my V2 order. So no 5v till it all arrives. Also I ordered the 901/808d-1 adapter so I must wait a little longer. It'll be tough but I think I can make it. :)

Best of luck to all to get theirs quickly as possible!!!

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Unfortunately the tact switch on my V1 failed. I included some spares in my V2 order. So no 5v till it all arrives. Also I ordered the 901/808d-1 adapter so I must wait a little longer. It'll be tough but I think I can make it. :)

RICKY! "I'm not one to say a-toe-ta-sew, but I .....in a-toe-ta-sew!"

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN

Dude, that sucks. Have you looked to see if maybe it needs to be re-solderd? (sp)

Is it out of warranty? My switch failed, and I was still under warranty so I sent it in and the good folks at PS fixed her right up. It just needed to be re-soldierd. (sp)

MVP

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
MN,USA
Dude, that sucks. Have you looked to see if maybe it needs to be re-solderd? (sp)

Is it out of warranty? My switch failed, and I was still under warranty so I sent it in and the good folks at PS fixed her right up. It just needed to be re-soldierd. (sp)

I'm sure it's out of warranty. It was from the very first batch. Had it over 6 months I think.

There is no continuity across the two posts with the button pushed. There is continuity between the posts and the switch. It's dead.

I can solder in a new tact so it won't be a big problem and I'll have a new V2!!!!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread