The iHybrid APV - A fully Customizable Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack nash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
United States
I have surgery scheduled for next Friday the 21st. The surgeon knew exactly what it was the second he touched it and I told him about the pain just getting worse and worse. He says there is no concern about it being cancerous. They are common type of fatty tumor, but when they start hurting they have to come out. There is no promise the pain will go away after, just that it won't get worse. I have not slept in almost two days so I don't remember what the name of these things are right now. Should all be good and I should be back on my feet in a couple months max.

So its all good in the hood. :D thanks all!

I now return you to "As the Hell Raiser Cometh".

Glad to hear that Krash!

thatick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
United States
FWIW, the coop for 5oo mesh paid less than u would for 400 mesh and it was US steel, not from china, so a vendor can get the stuff cheaper than we can and sell for a little more than the 400 and still make their profit
Interesting, I bought mine from OKC Vapes - Oklahoma's Premier Supplier of Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid, and Accessories! and there was a $5 difference. between the 500 and 400 I bought. Looking at the two sheets I can not see any difference but I cant see as good as I once could any way. Only thing to tell them apart is one has 500 and other has 400 marked on them. This was a recommended vendor on the Ihybrid work sheet.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Krash. Man this thread flies!!!! Looking forward to seeing all the HR pics. Since I didnt get one. I ordered a Orion. Dont know why but from all the reviews i have read about it I thought I would bite. Wish it had a bigger tank. But thats all right. Seems like everything I order now it goes up in the classifieds. Nothing compares to the iHy. Now If I could quit popping coils I would be a happy man. Think its time to twist some wire. Just to see how that goes. Im going to try to get a coil going again later. To frustrated right now to continue. Why is it some days the first one works then it takes days to get another one right?

Eric Smith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Vapemail, its nothing fancy like a new HR PV but it's still new...lol

2012-12-10_13-20-59_902.jpg

Phr0stByte

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2011
Virginia is for vapers
Rumor has it....and I'm not big on rumors but this came from a guy that knows his stuff! Anyways, the word is that 500 costs 10 times as much as 400 and that most sites selling 500 for anywhere near the cost of 400, are actually selling 400 and calling it 500. It would be great if anyone with more knowledge or experience than me can shed some light on this for the rest of us.

and good morning all :) Still a ways back trying to catch up!

Interesting, I bought mine from OKC Vapes - Oklahoma's Premier Supplier of Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid, and Accessories! and there was a $5 difference. between the 500 and 400 I bought. Looking at the two sheets I can not see any difference but I cant see as good as I once could any way. Only thing to tell them apart is one has 500 and other has 400 marked on them. This was a recommended vendor on the Ihybrid work sheet.

Interesting... I have never tried 500, so I don't know for certain, but the difference between 325 mesh and 400 mesh is QUITE evident. Not necessarily by looking AT it, but looking THROUGH it. It may be harder with 400 and 500, but put a still image on the TV (pause a DVD or something) - or a nice contrasting image on your LCD monitor, and look through the mesh at the image. The 500 mesh should be blurred more.

Last edited:

Zack nash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
United States
FWIW, the coop for 5oo mesh paid less than u would for 400 mesh and it was US steel, not from china, so a vendor can get the stuff cheaper than we can and sell for a little more than the 400 and still make their profit

Well no mater if its 400 or 500 It wick's 100 vg juice perfect! I asume its really 500 because I have heard of problems wicking 100 vg with 400. Thanks for that clarification thatick :toast:

thatick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
United States
Well no mater if its 400 or 500 It wick's 100 vg juice perfect! I asume its really 500 because I have heard of problems wicking 100 vg with 400. Thanks for that clarification thatick :toast:

when i get mine from the coop ill send u a sample. I ordered more than ill ever need (per usual)

SyncA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Belgium
Rumor has it....and I'm not big on rumors but this came from a guy that knows his stuff! Anyways, the word is that 500 costs 10 times as much as 400 and that most sites selling 500 for anywhere near the cost of 400, are actually selling 400 and calling it 500. It would be great if anyone with more knowledge or experience than me can shed some light on this for the rest of us.

and good morning all :) Still a ways back trying to catch up!

So, I got the #400 an #500 from the mesh company, only £1 difference. All I can say is that I notice some differences between the 2 (500 is a little harder to see through, feels a little heavier and looks a little darker.) But of course for all I know that might be #250 and #300, Or #400 with small wire and #400 with fatter wire, who knows what other variables may be in place... My guess is tho that they gave me exactly what I ordered. No way for me to check it I think.

ease21

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
Ottawa
I paid 25 bucks/sq ft for 500 mesh a while back, and quite honestly it wicked a bit better, but not that much better than 400. On a different note, after having my ihy for a week and depleting my juice supply... I have only one complaint, it has a magic tank that makes all my juice vanish. The better steeped the juice, the faster it goes. Off to mix some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread