car1os

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
United Kingdom
1. the new ones line up
2. mine had some markings, yea.
3. used for 3 days, switch dead
4. no leaks... best pocket genny for me.

i went mechanical to not deal with switch headaches... orion will be shelved/sold.

Don't get me wrong mate, I think they look a great unit, but when you read comments about the switches going dead and leaking on UKV, I had a chat with a well know Reviewer in the UK and he said the same. for the money you would expect them to be bang on, when some are not £150-£160 is a lot to lay out and it may not be right. I read a lot where ppl say they are after switches is the main one.

Carl

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
PM sent, but not much to it. Just 10% TPA Cinnamon Red Hots flavor added to my 12mg 70VG/30PG base. Tasty, but has been known to destroy lesser drip tips and tanks, lol!

The problem with the brass core isn't what juice will do to it, it is that some brass has lead added to it. What they use might be lead free, but without knowing many of us won't risk it.

xformulax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Colorado, USA
PM sent, but not much to it. Just 10% TPA Cinnamon Red Hots flavor added to my 12mg 70VG/30PG base. Tasty, but has been known to destroy lesser drip tips and tanks, lol!

got your pm, thanks... thats what I assumed, but i wasn't sure if you used EM or not... currently vaping atomic cinnacide or pluid, so i'm prepared w/ tanks and drip tips that can handle it :)

thevinstigator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
New Jersey
I didn't see that one, wasn't in the 24mg section, or maybe it was:confused: This is what I picked up there:)

Papa Smurf
Purple Dream
Sweet water
Ill nilla
Wicked berry blast
Twisted Pear
Tropical paradise
Monster Smash

Only got the 10ml's to see what I like before getting anymore. but if their as good as the Papa Smurf, I'm in trouble:laugh:

WOW your vaping 24mg in a Genesis atm?? I started with 24mg in my Vivi but have been dropping down to 12mg now in the Ihy`s. The only flavor I did not like from LJEsmokes was the Fruitty Rubble but I did try sweetwater, wicked berry, clearwater and beach smoothie and they were good.

Nurzrachit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Gray,GA.
WOW your vaping 24mg in a Genesis atm?? I started with 24mg in my Vivi but have been dropping down to 12mg now in the Ihy`s. The only flavor I did not like from LJEsmokes was the Fruitty Rubble but I did try sweetwater, wicked berry, clearwater and beach smoothie and they were good.

How did you like the clearwater and sweetwater? they sound tasty.

Nurzrachit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Gray,GA.
Hey just got my shipping notice on FP:)

That's great news Amie! How is your hip this morning? If you have some pain today from it that is normal, apply ice as a topical analgesic for some relief. Try to avoid a heating pad, it may feel good temporarily, but will cause inflamation and extended pain. Hope you are okay though, sometimes people don't feel any residual pain, sounds like the procedure itself went well. just take it easy today and don't overdo it.

Sgresham

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Texas
Yeah it hurts...but I didn't use heat:). I am taking it easy today. I figured it was like getting your ears pierced...the first day it hurts, but the second day it HURTS!! Lol. I have a feeling tomorrow will be better. We have our granddaughter this morning..so she is helping me move lol.

I hope you start feeling better Amie! I can not even imagine how much that hurts.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico

Still at 24 after 2 and a half years of vaping:shock: I just don't vape as much as before. I go thru 2 to 2 and a half mls a day, versus the 5 to 6 I started at:laugh: I will prolly lower it as soon as I really start to DIY:unsure:

Nurzrachit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Gray,GA.
Good morning everyone.

Tell me, how does a German immigrant brewer end up with a Chinese surname? Never heard of Yuengling Beer. Just read a bit about it. Quite a history behind the oldest brewer in America.

Sounds too much like dingaling, which is what my 6 year old refers to his privates as. I would have trouble drinking it with that knowledge. I would be thinking of urine the whole time, and with the color and that frothy head....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread