Status
Not open for further replies.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
volst.jpg

vape mail. Had a few minutes to roll a wick and get it set up real quick.

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Anybody ever heard of the Pegasus by Pit? It's out of Germany and very well made....comes with a Pyrex tank and IMO extremely affordable for its quality. Takes forever to arrive via registered mail as I had almost forgot I ordered one....igetcha69 did a review.

B0DFAF75-1B2C-4F0C-BAEF-C9951DCD51F1-12662-00000AA4C46195A9.jpg

Link?......

Keegan1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Delaware
Anybody ever heard of the Pegasus by Pit? It's out of Germany and very well made....comes with a Pyrex tank and IMO extremely affordable for its quality. Takes forever to arrive via registered mail as I had almost forgot I ordered one....igetcha69 did a review.

B0DFAF75-1B2C-4F0C-BAEF-C9951DCD51F1-12662-00000AA4C46195A9.jpg

No sorry, Speaking of Scott(IGETCHA69)
have you seen some of his new videos?
seem scripted
Poss a paying gig now?

goldcoastmat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
florida USA
New switch arrived today, unfortunately I won't be home for a few days to retrieve it. Se la vie.

Mine is at the office mailbox, boss with the key wont be in today.. I can see the mailbox from my office and watched the mail lady put it in there.. can't go get it lol

cryptodogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Cornelia, GA
No sorry, Speaking of Scott(IGETCHA69)
have you seen some of his new videos?
seem scripted
Poss a paying gig now?

I only watch vids of rebuildables and he has almost always got the stuff he reviews for free.....like a boat load of other reviewers and getting something for nothing will always insert a bit of biased approach so you have to not watch for their opinion but for the details in the product.

Why didn't he ever review the iHy.....I think Face had been in touch with him waaaaay back in the beginning....then again he never actually reviewed the Zen devices either.....maybe it's a states biased.....I don't know I watch a ton and gleam what I can not from the reviewers opinion but the info/specs and close ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread