Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
autoegoprovari.jpg

I wish attachments showed up lager.

What you see here is a battery I got from Ikenvape with one of his modified clearomizers next to a Provari.

It to me is a Super Auto cigalike. It is a 1000mAh battery, no button so it has clean lines. It is fantastic for pocket carry and with this clearo it has Iken goodness.

This is a clean sleek looking unit with the clearo on it. No buttons, it is just a clean cylinder.

http://www.ikenvape.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=autogo

http://www.ikenvape.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=IKVize1.6EGO

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
View attachment 221158

I wish attachments showed up lager.

What you see here is a battery I got from Ikenvape with one of his modified clearomizers next to a Provari.

It to me is a Super Auto cigalike. It is a 1000mAh battery, no button so it has clean lines. It is fantastic for pocket carry and with this clearo it has Iken goodness.

This is a clean sleek looking unit with the clearo on it. No buttons, it is just a clean cylinder.

Automatic eGo 510 Battery

IKVision LR 510 EGO Clearomizer 1.6ml 1.7Ω Drip Style

You have to use a third party photo place to get them larger like Photobucket or imageshack. They're free.

autoegoprovari_zps064effe5.jpg

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I have been testing it hard vaping while riding a bicycle down some pretty steep curvy downhills and using it no hands.

It is working out but I needed to find the right technique. I have been biting the drip tip pretty hard. I of course fill my mouth full of vapor first then inhale. I find the best way to hold this in my teeth is off the side rather than out in front.

This is a viable hands free solution that works.

I want to try putting a whistle type drip tip on it to see if that works a little better.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It was broke and I wanted the tube for a project I'm working on (someday) but they would be hard to put back together. Not impossible but hard. They use them threadlike wires that are machine soldered so it would be hard. The switch is on the unthreaded end so unless the battery was bad there's no need to pull the battery. You could pop off the end cap and fix a switch without pulling the battery out of the tube. At their price I just bought another one.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
It was broke and I wanted the tube for a project I'm working on (someday) but they would be hard to put back together. Not impossible but hard. They use them threadlike wires that are machine soldered so it would be hard. The switch is on the unthreaded end so unless the battery was bad there's no need to pull the battery. You could pop off the end cap and fix a switch without pulling the battery out of the tube. At their price I just bought another one.

What I was going to try and do was strip the green finish off one of the 350mah automatics and see if I could get it to look just like the 900mah I got earlier in the year. I thought about tearing it down and letting it soak but maybe this is not the best way.

I want a bunch of those 350's since I like the 900's so much but I want it in a stainless finish. I ordered one to experiment and see if I could get it to look the way I want it to.

If I can get it to look like the others that I have I want at least 6 of them.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
What I was going to try and do was strip the green finish off one of the 350mah automatics and see if I could get it to look just like the 900mah I got earlier in the year. I thought about tearing it down and letting it soak but maybe this is not the best way.

I want a bunch of those 350's since I like the 900's so much but I want it in a stainless finish. I ordered one to experiment and see if I could get it to look the way I want it to.

If I can get it to look like the others that I have I want at least 6 of them.

I'm sure paint strip would remove the finish. Ketone would work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread