The Indulgence - Feeling kinda weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
I don't know man...I like my Indulgence, but I kind of feel like I'm riding a Honda to Sturgis, you know what I mean? (Any bikers out there will understand the reference) ... I mean I think I'd feel better with and American made tube mod, I'd probably feel a little self conscious take my Indulgence to a VapeFest, and I know that's probably a little silly...

The Chinese copied us (Wow! Shocker, right?!) and started mass- producing a tube mod called the Indulgence. I know I own one. (Clinton hangs head in shame)....

What do you folks think about this...?

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
I might try riding a Trump to Sturgis but never a honda.

lol... they used to have a run up here called "The Broom Run"... I dunno if they still do the Broom, but it was named so because it was clearly posted at the destination camp "Harleys Only", and this dude tried to force his way in on a Honda. They beat the crap out of him with a broom stick, and "The Broom Run" name stuck lol.. this is not a joke but a true story :)

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
lol... they used to have a run up here called "The Broom Run"... I dunno if they still do the Broom, but it was named so because it was clearly posted at the destination camp "Harleys Only", and this dude tried to force his way in on a Honda. They beat the crap out of him with a broom stick, and "The Broom Run" name stuck lol.. this is not a joke but a true story :)
Yeah I've heard the story, be awhile though, WomanOfHeart beat me to it.

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I think there may be a small subset of our community who might look down their noses at something like the indulgence. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a very small percentage of the whole. Brand loyalty is a big deal to a lot of folks but at the end of the day, I think people like to see variety when you meet in person. You know, a chance to sort of compare notes on what's out there. You can't buy it all, I know, I've tried :)

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
See you at Vapefest!

I wish... I really do wish I could go to a meet. I haven't been to one yet. Unfortunately current health problems and budget constraints prevent me from going anywhere.

I do believe though, that once I am able to attend one of these wonderful events, it will be one of the happiest days of my life.

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
...looks like a nice price, if I understand correctly.

Yeah, the price is good. I lucked out and found mine in the ECF classifieds. Got the passthrough, extended cup, and the seller even tossed in some juice and a couple cartos all for $55.

I do like the thing, I like it a whole lot. It's real nice looking (a kind of cobalt finish).. and it performs great! I use dual coil cartos at 6v and it kicks but. The only problem, for me, is it's not USA made. I will eventually get a good ol' USA made tube mod. This will work for me in the mean time though.

I would LOVE to have a mod made by Harley Davidson!

ScooterGirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
CT

So I guess they won't let me in if I'm riding my Genuine Buddy. Bummer. I guess I'll just have to borrow my sister's Low Rider...or lift up my shirt :hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread