The KGO VV V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacticious

Aug 5, 2013
Roosevelt, UT, USA
Hello, vapers. I just picked up the new KGO V3. I'm extremely happy with it. Variable Voltage and Wattage, with an ohmmeter and passthrough. I think my ProTank2 is in love with it. Anyone else want to chime in or ask questions? I'm kind of excited about it.

Just grabbed an Ego V V3 a few minutes ago. I had an Ego V V2 and it broke recently, so I was in the market.

I love it so far, the variable wattage is a godsend. Using the ProTank on it as well. I don't think I've had a better vape experience. I love the 1300mAh battery. It seems to be exactly where I want it; not too large, but enough juice to last throughout a heavy day. The passthrough is amazing for zero downtime while charging too. Just a great product, imho.

To my knowledge there are only a few differences between the Kgo and the Ego, one being the tri-color LED screen, another being the size.

I will say my V2 was incredibly durable. It was submerged in water for 5+ minutes twice, in the running sink twice, and dropped multiple times. It worked flawlessly through all that. The final straw was dropping it ~5 feet onto tile. Something just came un-soldered inside as the display worked fine but the button would cause a short when I tried vaping it again. All-in-all, a good purchase.

What juice are you vaping?

Last edited:

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I am partial to It Is Vapor's Apple Pie, which is currently mixed with some Peanut Butter Cookie and a dash of Key Lime Pie (I have a jar marked 'Blend' where I just throw in the last few drops of whatever new juice I'm almost out of). How about you?

I like the size of the V3, too. Too large to fit in my shirt pocket, but with the passthrough and the protank it's perfect for me at home. I call it 'The Magic Wand', hehe.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Heh, mine says SLB, but likely all the same animal branded for different vendors. Just got it a month or so back.

Nice unit, pretty happy with it, and a great power upgrade from my Innokin VV3 - same features but 1300 vs. 800, so much longer run time.

While my tube mods are my primary vape, when I go out they don't go out alone. I always have a backup (or two) with me, with its own topper and flavor. 3000 mAh in the tube, and the V3, really doesn't matter how long the day is :)

I think we'll be seeing more of this type. All the features of VV/VW mods in the non-replaceable types. The convenience factor of built in battery is important for a lot of vapers. Then adding all the extra stuff sweetens the pot.

leelee.d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Alabama
Hello, vapers. I just picked up the new KGO V3. I'm extremely happy with it. Variable Voltage and Wattage, with an ohmmeter and passthrough. I think my ProTank2 is in love with it. Anyone else want to chime in or ask questions? I'm kind of excited about it.

Why type of setup is that in your avatar pic?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
Not the Kgo, but SLB:
NEW SLB eGo-V V3 MEGA VV/VW : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Depends. Yes, the Innokin is a nice unit - but the Kgo/Slb is 1300 mAh.... So if you need longer run time it's the choice - unless you want to have multiples. (Not a bad idea, as you really do need more than one of everything!)

I currently use the Twists 650mAh and haven't had any problem with it lasting all day (have gone 2 and 1/2 days without charging with no problem, til it finally did run dead while I was away from home lol, that was my fault though, I wanted to see how long it would last and didn't think to charge my spare!). So really the battery isn't an issue for me, 650, 800 or 1300mAh would all work fine for me! It's a matter of what works best, which is more stable and what's got more 'bang for the buck' so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread