the kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

zackswag

Jun 27, 2011
port orchard
bought a kick by evolv from electronicstix awile ago and its been awesome i'm getting a silver bullt sleeve today in the mail .... for some reason i had a 1.8 ohm cisco 306 that i did'nt really like becuase i prefer 1.5 ohm 357's .... with the kick the regualar cisco is better it just seems cleaner tasting plan on gettting some regular resistance atomizers maybe iken 510 this is my first go at variable voltage or wattage

RatDadJoe

Sep 11, 2012
Near Ann Arbor, MI. USA
I have a kick and use it in the SB and xhaler and i am with you, am always having to unscrew or tap it on something to get it to fire. It seems to work great till the bat gets below 4 volts and then it acts like it looses ground.

I bought a kick from nhaler about 2 weeks ago, and just got a "Bam!" for it 2 days ago at the MI VapeXpo. The only real complaint I have is that one of the circuit boards had a small protrusion that made it hard to fit into the Bam's "kickring". 30 seconds with an emeryboard fixed it. I'm running it at about 7.25 watts, on top of a 26500 3000mah imr battery. I can't really attest to battery life, as I change it out every morning.but it lasts over a day, for sure. Oh! I also made an adjustment tool for it from a plastic disposable dental floss pick. I cut off the "U" shaped part that holds the floss, and cut the point off the pick end squarely, to make a nice little flat, plastic screwdriver that fits the adjustment pot perfectly. I'd post a pic, but I'm on my tablet. Overall, it's preformed pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread