• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Laboratory Swag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Get your Lab swag!

The Laboratory

This is not a business, and there are no markups to the products. This is a service to members of The Laboratory.

Wally--with my t-shirt--How many "battery clycles" do I get out of it?? LOL--Thanks Wally--I am ordering the Grey--will look great with English Toffee and Bavarian Cream spilled all over it--got to break it in right away---thanks--Sun

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Got my shirt in the mail today. I ordered the XXL, should have gone a size smaller... it's like a nightshirt to me. Anyway... here it is:

walrus-albums-misc-picture546-labt.jpg

Christina

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
US/Pennsylvania
twoaz1.com
LMAO! Youse guys (fellow lady) look fantastic in your new(ish) diggs! Ok I'm late to the group. :oops:

Also Walrus though I couldn't make out the text in your shirt in the cayenne pepper vid, I loved the shirt you were wearing. Loved it! Baton Rouge peeps... is it just that kewl down there? I think I want to go!

I do miss the south so much.

Last edited:

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
LMAO! Youse guys (fellow lady) look fantastic in your new(ish) diggs! Ok I'm late to the group. :oops:

Also Walrus though I couldn't make out the text in your shirt in the cayenne pepper vid, I loved the shirt you were wearing. Loved it! Baton Rouge peeps... is it just that kewl down there? I think I want to go!

I do miss the south so much.

It is just that cool.

I don't remember what shirt I was wearing, but if it was Tie-die, it was a Gov't Mule concert t-shirt :) I have like 8 different ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread