Status
Not open for further replies.

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Mixxy, Hey let us know how you like it....Is this your first one?

Hi BettyB! :D I bought hubby the laser mod for Christmas (and made the mistake of trying it first!) I had a hard time parting with it... so I just had to order one for myself when Iken got them again. ;) It is just the cutest little thing! I also got hubby an adapter so that he could use the laser with his 901 attys, and it works with the cartomizers too, so I "borrowed" it for now so I can use my cartomizers (new favorites) on the laser. :wub:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Hi BettyB! :D I bought hubby the laser mod for Christmas (and made the mistake of trying it first!) I had a hard time parting with it... so I just had to order one for myself when Iken got them again. ;) It is just the cutest little thing! I also got hubby an adapter so that he could use the laser with his 901 attys, and it works with the cartomizers too, so I "borrowed" it for now so I can use my cartomizers (new favorites) on the laser. :wub:

Can the laser be used with the 801 or 302 atomizers? So how much time do you get from the battery? Is the vapor kick ......LOL

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Mine came today. Lovin' it. Can't put it down.
Thats Great Nut!!

Hey Iken..Do you have a video of this laser? I wanna see....

I do but I forgot that I had my beanie hat on so I look like a thug :lol:
I would re-do it, butby the time youtube gets done and what not, it will be until very late that it would show up and The store is going to be closed by 11am tomorrow morning for the next 7 days. I'll do one down south though! There will be plenty of time ;)

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Can the laser be used with the 801 or 302 atomizers? So how much time do you get from the battery? Is the vapor kick ......LOL

BettyB.. Altsmoke has the adapter for changing to 801 attys. I'm going to order hubby another 901 adapter, and get an 801 adapter for me. The 901/KR adapter works great.. so I imagine the 801 will too. The adapters are on sale right now for $5.95. They look really nice.. and they don't add on much length to the laser. I love the vapor, and I got at least a couple of hours on each of my batteries - but that's vaping on them constantly - so they might last longer for some. I took the laser with me out in the car today.. and was so nice not to have to drag along my battery pack... but I still use my passthrough w/battery pack at home when I'm watching TV or on the computer.. I just love that thing too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread