the little things in life that change when you vape instead of smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
Though it's only been just a little over a day.... [...] My car doesn't smell like smoke.

It will, once your sense of smell really comes back. I used three bottles of FeBreeze. Spray everything, including the headliner and under the seats. And hold your breath the next time you turn on the defroster.

crazyodaz

Feb 19, 2011
TEXAS
It will, once your sense of smell really comes back. I used three bottles of FeBreeze. Spray everything, including the headliner and under the seats. And hold your breath the next time you turn on the defroster.

its been a month analog free for me -- and i am still shocked how bad my smelling sences were --- people say that smokers taste buds and scence of smell are tainted, and i was like WTF? -- i just didnt believe them

after the first couple days i was amazed ---

course its been 0ver month -- still havent cleaned my windshield up --- to be honest -- i aint that worried about it -------- i refuse to stick my nose up in the air and have that "BORN AGAIN" or "I AM SAVED" type of attitude

i quit quitting ---- because everybody hates a quitter

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
I'm convinced that being able to breathe is the absolute best advantage.

Everyone on the Planet .... Sign this petition!

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitio...gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Recognize electronic cigarettes as an effective alternative to smoking and support job creation in this new industry.
Electronic cigarettes have just begun to capture the attention of the American public, 24% of whom are regular cigarette smokers. This new technology has shown promise in reducing the adverse health effects associated with smoking, while delivering an experience that can satisfy the cravings which make quitting so difficult. It's no secret that smoking accounts for nearly $100 billion dollars in healthcare costs annually- not to mention the productivity lost when smokers fall ill or pass away due to smoking related diseases. The administration's support for this emerging technology would pave the way for reducing the societal costs of smoking, while creating jobs in a new sector which has grown significantly in the past two years. Support job creation and deficit reduction by signing now!

shay-shay

Sep 12, 2011
A, A
Every time I used to have an analog I would think about what would happen if I were to die of cancer. I couldnt stand the thought of my kids growing up without their mom because of something so stupid and selfish. Also the fear of them following my example and smoking and getting cancer themselves. I hope my kids have more sense than I did, and im hoping that more people start vaping so that when my kids grow up maybe smoking wont be such a big part of society. Maybe it will only be something smelly old people do.

Sent from my Comet using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread