The Lucid RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Ok I got my gold Lucid RDA tonight. I put in a dual coil, rectangle wire, 7 wraps, 3mm id, .18ohm build. Running it at 70 watts. This RDA is amazing! It has bottom airflow and side airflow. I usually can't get enough airflow but on this RDA I have the bottom airflow shut off. Flavor is great and it makes huge clouds. The build quality of the Lucid is A1. Putting a build in this the first time is a little bit challenging but isn't too bad. I'm sure it will get easier. There is definitely alot of room for any kind of a coil you want to use. Build options are pretty much endless. One big downfall is it drinks juice like a drunken sailor. It is a bit on the spendy side. $55 for gold or black and $50 for stainless steel. In my opinion it's well worth it. For what it's worth I would definitely recommend the Lucid RDA!

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Sounds like you are enjoying your vape Don. How does compare to the Drop? Vertical coils are good for flavor, all I used in the original Aromaizer.

The Drop is an awesome RDA. I love mine. If I compare the Lucid to the Drop I would say they are as different as night and day. The Drop is super easy to build, easy to wick and is very versatile. The airflow on the Drop, for me, is good and flavor is great. I predict the build deck on the Drop will be copied alot because it's innovative. Lucid is a little tricky to build but I just got it today. The airflow on the Lucid can be adjusted from very wide open down to nothing. You can use bottom or side airflow or both. The build deck is really different and offers option for alot of different builds. As of right now, if I had to choose between the Drop or the Lucid, for me, I would take the Lucid. In my opinion the Lucid is not for everyone but the Drop is a great RDA for begginers to experienced vapers. For you Letitia since you like single coils I would say the Drop is probably a better choice.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Really curious about this one. Ambitions said it had bad flavor then other reviewers said it has good flavor. I don't agree with ambitions half the time but I don't want to buy another $55 RDA that collects dust. I love vertical coils but I primarily squonk now anybody use this on a squonk yet?

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Really curious about this one. Ambitions said it had bad flavor then other reviewers said it has good flavor. I don't agree with ambitions half the time but I don't want to buy another $55 RDA that collects dust. I love vertical coils but I primarily squonk now anybody use this on a squonk yet?
Ambitions is an idiot. I can't stand that guy. If he would have built it like it should have been he would have got great flavor from it. When I watched his video I cringed watching him build it.

It does come with a squonk pin but I don't have a squonk mod right now. I have a new Geekvape mod on preorder. In my opinion this will be a better dripper than a squonker but won't know for sure until I get a squonk mod to test it on.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Ambitions is an idiot. I can't stand that guy. If he would have built it like it should have been he would have got great flavor from it. When I watched his video I cringed watching him build it.

It does come with a squonk pin but I don't have a squonk mod right now. I have a new Geekvape mod on preorder. In my opinion this will be a better dripper than a squonker but won't know for sure until I get a squonk mod to test it on.
I know I noticed he barely pulled the coils out towards the Airflow and he can never pronounce anything haha he is a freaking idiot isn't he on the other hand Jai haze gave it a 7.5 which for him is a very good score I usually can't stand Jai either but find him entertaining at times but he stated the flavor was excellent and I can't see how it wouldn't be.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I know I noticed he barely pulled the coils out towards the Airflow and he can never pronounce anything haha he is a freaking idiot isn't he on the other hand Jai haze gave it a 7.5 which for him is a very good score I usually can't stand Jai either but find him entertaining at times but he stated the flavor was excellent and I can't see how it wouldn't be.
I can't even watch Jai. I can tell you the flavor is great. I think it's just like every other atty. It's all in the coils you use and how you build it. I have the same coils in my Drop as I have in the Lucid. The flavor in both of them is great but I personally like the airflow better in the Lucid. My poor Apocalypse is feeling really neglected about now. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread