The M401 Smart PCC (for real this time)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
My 401 PCC just quit on me after 2 or 3 charges. Anyone else have this issue? It was charging fine one minute and then nothing the next. Is there something that I may have done to cause this. I was charging a battery in it at the time. :shock: I didn't get a manual with it. Is charging a battery while the PCC is charging, a problem?

susan28

ECF Veteran
Can any 402 owners confirm that the 402 model holds a fully-assembled unit? and if not, does the 401 model hold an assembled 402, maybe?

i currently have the Vogue model which is 401-sized and will also charge a 403 (screw it out by pressing w/fingertip), but won't hold any of them assembled, even the 403.

susan28

ECF Veteran
I can confirm.:)

Sweet.. now just gotta wait for Shawn to get some in. Hopefully the delay is due to him getting some nice branded ones with his logo. i prefer branded to unbranded ones IF they're sexy like Modern Vapor's or Revolver's. The only branded 402 cases i've seen are the PowerPals, which to me look like a Black and Decker product - which are great power tools but not something i wanna whip outta my purse on a lunchdate :)

offset

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
New Jersey
I just got my m401 SPCC from SMOORE and wanted to let people know that it doesn't hold a fully assembled m401. It has 4 slots that will fit either carts or atomizers, one charging slot that holds a battery, and a slot that is too short to hold an assembled ecig but so long that it's really hard to get your battery out if you don't put it thread side up.

If you don't care about having to assemble your ecig all the time the case will be fine. But since I bought it as a carrying case, and assumed it would hold an assembled ecig, I'm really disappointed.

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Can any 402 owners confirm that the 402 model holds a fully-assembled unit? and if not, does the 401 model hold an assembled 402, maybe?

I can also confirm. The 401 PCC will hold a fully assembled 402 as well. I recently received a 401 PCC and was a bit disappointed to find it doesn't hold an assembled unit. This is why the M402 is still my favorite.

I received my first ecig yesterday (M402) in a buy so I dont know where it was bought for sure in China. I have been looking at the PCC and still am not sure I completely understand what it is. Is it like a battery charger that you charge and then it will pass the power to an empty battery you put in it?

So far I am happy with the 402. I will need to buy some extra batteries and atty's though as I suspect 3 of each that I received won't be enough to last a long time.

I have coffee, MB, Vanilla and brandy juice and the only one I haven't tried is the MB. The others seem pretty good.

For 120 au I received, three manual batteries, 3 atty's, 20 bottles of juice, two cases, Wall charger, usb charger, 12 x 5 pk carts and postage so I am pretty pleased.

HOw long should I wait before ordering more batteries etc? Do they all tend to die at once? Any other ordering hints?

Cheers
Kym

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
The PCC is exactly as you describe. A large battery recharges your smaller ones when you're on the go. As to spare parts, I'm still going strong on the first atty I got back in January. Same with the batteries. The M402 batts don't last a real long time though, so the PCC would be a good investment if you don't want to carry a lot of batteries out and about.

Good luck with your new purchase!

joe555

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2010
europe
I read elsewhere that the 402/403 pcc can be taken apart and modded to fit the 401 with the top closing. I've taken this pcc apart and it's very simple, I just don't have a hot glue gun or soldering iron to attempt this mod.

anyone know where to find instructions for this mod? a link would be sweet :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread