The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The M401 Smart PCC (for real this time)!

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by Fedor, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bluesuede

bluesuede Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
    Central PA, USA
    I just got my 401 PCC a little while ago. It did come with a manual. It is a NICE unit. I love it!

2. pm2006

pm2006 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    My 401 PCC just quit on me after 2 or 3 charges. Anyone else have this issue? It was charging fine one minute and then nothing the next. Is there something that I may have done to cause this. I was charging a battery in it at the time. :shock: I didn't get a manual with it. Is charging a battery while the PCC is charging, a problem?

3. Guineahill

Guineahill Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've had mine for a couple of weeks and haven't had an issue with it. I don't know what might have happened.

:(

4. sheep

sheep Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    Charging a battery and the PCC at the same time should be no problem, I've done it many times. Hate to say it but could be a faulty part. Where did you get yours from?

5. pm2006

pm2006 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    Got it MFS so I'm sure it won't be a problem returning it. Chris has always been really good. I just sent him an e-mail.

6. susan28

susan28 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl, USA
    Can any 402 owners confirm that the 402 model holds a fully-assembled unit? and if not, does the 401 model hold an assembled 402, maybe?

i currently have the Vogue model which is 401-sized and will also charge a 403 (screw it out by pressing w/fingertip), but won't hold any of them assembled, even the 403.

7. Fedor

Fedor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
    I can confirm.:)

8. susan28

susan28 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl, USA
    Sweet.. now just gotta wait for Shawn to get some in. Hopefully the delay is due to him getting some nice branded ones with his logo. i prefer branded to unbranded ones IF they're sexy like Modern Vapor's or Revolver's. The only branded 402 cases i've seen are the PowerPals, which to me look like a Black and Decker product - which are great power tools but not something i wanna whip outta my purse on a lunchdate :)

9. offset

offset Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2009
    New Jersey
    I just got my m401 SPCC from SMOORE and wanted to let people know that it doesn't hold a fully assembled m401. It has 4 slots that will fit either carts or atomizers, one charging slot that holds a battery, and a slot that is too short to hold an assembled ecig but so long that it's really hard to get your battery out if you don't put it thread side up.

If you don't care about having to assemble your ecig all the time the case will be fine. But since I bought it as a carrying case, and assumed it would hold an assembled ecig, I'm really disappointed.

10. sheep

Jan 13, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    I can also confirm. The 401 PCC will hold a fully assembled 402 as well. I recently received a 401 PCC and was a bit disappointed to find it doesn't hold an assembled unit. This is why the M402 is still my favorite.

11. Kym58

Kym58 New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Brisbane Australia
    I received my first ecig yesterday (M402) in a buy so I dont know where it was bought for sure in China. I have been looking at the PCC and still am not sure I completely understand what it is. Is it like a battery charger that you charge and then it will pass the power to an empty battery you put in it?

So far I am happy with the 402. I will need to buy some extra batteries and atty's though as I suspect 3 of each that I received won't be enough to last a long time.

I have coffee, MB, Vanilla and brandy juice and the only one I haven't tried is the MB. The others seem pretty good.

For 120 au I received, three manual batteries, 3 atty's, 20 bottles of juice, two cases, Wall charger, usb charger, 12 x 5 pk carts and postage so I am pretty pleased.

HOw long should I wait before ordering more batteries etc? Do they all tend to die at once? Any other ordering hints?

Cheers
    Kym

12. sheep

Jan 13, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    The PCC is exactly as you describe. A large battery recharges your smaller ones when you're on the go. As to spare parts, I'm still going strong on the first atty I got back in January. Same with the batteries. The M402 batts don't last a real long time though, so the PCC would be a good investment if you don't want to carry a lot of batteries out and about.

Good luck with your new purchase!

13. sangdraax

sangdraax Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2010
    NY
    Ordered mine monday night from sharp smoker, hoping it gets here tommorow so I can test it out.

14. joe555

joe555 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    europe
    does any of them pcc's hold a full m401?
    i think i read a review somewhere that said: even though the m402 pcc does hold a full m402, you still have to disassemble the m401, even if using the m401 pcc... (?)

15. Turbo

Turbo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    NC/USA
    No, they don't, but as you mentioned the M402 does hold a fully assembled 402.

16. joe555

Mar 27, 2010
    europe
    ok thanks for that, i got an m402 starter kit instead.

17. joe555

Mar 27, 2010
    europe
    anyone know where to find instructions for this mod? a link would be sweet :thumb:

18. joe555

Mar 27, 2010
    europe
  19. forthwith

forthwith Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    will not drain screwed in batteries! takes forever to charge though, and the usage battery is hard to remove with a battery charging

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.