The Magic Cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Don't you just love it when things work? We all know about those bad vape days when every carto you put on tastes burnt or feels like you're sucking cement through a straw, or your batteries just stop working after 2 hours instead of 10, the list goes on.

What about the times when everything works perfectly, even better than you ever thought they would? For the last 2 weeks I've been in vape heaven. I've been using this igo carto on my igo & 808 ego batts, and without a word of a lie, I've vaped over 40ml through it over the last 2 weeks and it's still working as good as new. When I say as good as new, it's got a beautiful easy draw, no burnt flavour whatsoever and clouds and clouds of vapor. I think I may have stumbled upon the magic cartomizer, I don't think it is ever going to die. My vaping costs have just been halved, no more buying cartos, I only have to buy juice from here on in. In fact I'm going to investigate having this carto cloned, because he's different from his igo carto brothers, he's the Energizer Bunny of the igo carto family.:toast:

Does anyone else have any magical vaping gear that just exceeds all expectations? A bottle of magical Boba's that automatically refills perhaps? A 650mah battery that vapes for 3 days without recharging?

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Glad you found what works for you, although get some extras of that magic carto, regardless of how happy you are with it now it will bite the dust at some point.

I don't have any magic gear as you do but for me the find was the CE2. They perform great for me and are lasting months, the last couple 4 months before the wick finally fell off. I'm saving mucho money since I found them.

I really haven't had any bad vaping days since I stopped using the little dinky carts that came with my kit. Once I stopped using those everything has been fine.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Thats how I feel about my E-Power. It just refuses to stop working or have a part fail. You heart stories of people having switches fail, or it not firing, but not mine. Ive been using my E-Power for months on end, for hours and hours everyday and all my original parts are still working flawlessly. I bought a backup switch because I do agree that you should always have spares, but its sat in a drawer and Ive never had to use it. Even when the white LED switch came out and I read many many many stories about people having problems with them using below 2.0ohm, I decided to order one anyway. Nothing is really wrong with that switch, but for some reason Smoktech made a bone-head decision and made that switch only work with 2.0ohm and up. Even though all I use is 1.7ohm Ressurector cartos, I still decided to order one anyway, just because I wanted to have to option to turn my E-Power off if needed. Someone on ECF told me basically that I was stupid to order a switch that is knowingly rated for 2.0ohm and up, when I only use cartos that are below 2.0ohm, and obviously many people were talking about the switch not working with the Ressurectors or other cartos below 2.0ohm. I told that person that I thought I had a bionic E-Power, and ordered it anyway. I figured if it didnt work, I could always just send it back since I really didnt need it anyways since my original switch was still working great and I also had that other backup switch that I bought and never used, but I liked the idea of being able to turn off my E-Power since I carry it everywhere and always have it in my pocket. Even though the white LED switch is knowingly rated for only 2.0ohm and up, I waited for my package to arrive and still half expected it to work, even though I knew it shouldnt.
Now fast forward to today, almost 6 weeks later, and Im still using the white LED switch with a 1.7ohm Ressurector carto-tank, while I type this. While the switch "shouldnt" be working with a carto that has this low of a resistance, it does. And not only does it just work, it works flawlessly. From the day I got the switch it has worked exactly how it should. It has never misfired or acted weird, and it fires up a Ressurector everytime I push the button. Even in the cold, where many people said makes the switch performs even worse, mine still fires everytime. I did yardwork a few weeks ago for almost 8 hours, and it was below freezing, but my E-Power still worked flawlessly, even though the unit was very cold for an extended period of time.
So yes, I do have a magical bionic E-power that refuses to stop working and I guess someone forgot to tell it that its supposed to have parts fail occassionally.
Geez I hope I didnt just jinx myself, with my luck the switch, all my batteries, and the charger are all going to stop working at the same time tonight

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
I'm with Nomoreash on the CE2s. Been mainly an atty guy for my 3 months of vaping. Then I found the Resurrectors to be the only viable carto option when I wasn't in the mood to drip or the liquid in my feeder bottle wasn't hitting it for me at the moment.

Then last weekend I discovered the Vision Extreme 2.8ohm carto tank which I'm pretty sure is a CE2. By Monday it struck me that this is my magical device... providing my magical vape. The vapor production is so satisfying, and it really registers well to the different voltages I move between. Best about it is that, unlike my attys which, while letting all the flavor through, often tend to have a slight metallic note, the Vision let's all the sweetness of my juices come through fully, yet seems to soften the edges of the flavor making for just the most satisfying vape.

Maybe not to others, but the Vision is magic to me.

Hoosier65

Jan 13, 2012
Indiana
It's only been about 5 days, but so far the Vornado cartos from GotVapes are really working out for me. Easiest fill cartos ever and they vape great. Large capacity and they fit absolutely perfect on my KGo's and Ego Passthroughs. Have been hearing a few complaints about some leaking but mine haven't leaked a drop. Have four loaded with various juices and each is performing as advertised. Hope I didn't jinx them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread