Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Some one prolly already have asked but it can use ss mesh right?

If your talking about mesh as a wick I'm sure it's been tried, how successfully I don't know, best check in the GG forums for answers to that. It seems to me it might be difficult to use as a wick without getting shorts.

KhanSW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Valdosta, GA
wow, I picked up a penelope a few backs and all I can say is that it is in fact a very awesome device. Its a beautiful and functional work of engineering art. The only problem I am having now is this is my first GG device and I am having a hell of a time trying to get a GGTS to go with it (insert sad face here). Any idea when a pre-order will go up for a new batch as I can't afford to pay the asking prices in the classifieds as they seem to be around the $400 range (last one I saw was 350 euro *cries*)

The thing I hate is how it appears that some people suck up the reserved list just to resell at a huge markup. devices like this deserved to be in the hands of people that will cherish them and not those looking to make a quick buck :mad:

Thanks for making such an awesome line of mods Imeo, looks like you have a new member to the family, albeit I feel like an orphan without the GGTS lol

KhanSW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Valdosta, GA
Yeah I messaged him when I first saw it go up. As much as I would love the whole collection he has posted I asked if he would break it up as I can't afford all of it. He stated he is trying to sell as a package but will keep me listed first if he decides to break it up. As hopeful as I am I don't see it breaking up. Someone will snatch up that great collection I am sure, but I'm still crossing my fingers lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you kh my friend and I am very glad that you like Penelope:)
I make GGTS once or twice a year but I cant tell when right now. I have to first finish some other projects
wow, I picked up a penelope a few backs and all I can say is that it is in fact a very awesome device. Its a beautiful and functional work of engineering art. The only problem I am having now is this is my first GG device and I am having a hell of a time trying to get a GGTS to go with it (insert sad face here). Any idea when a pre-order will go up for a new batch as I can't afford to pay the asking prices in the classifieds as they seem to be around the $400 range (last one I saw was 350 euro *cries*)

The thing I hate is how it appears that some people suck up the reserved list just to resell at a huge markup. Devices like this deserved to be in the hands of people that will cherish them and not those looking to make a quick buck :mad:

Thanks for making such an awesome line of mods Imeo, looks like you have a new member to the family, albeit I feel like an orphan without the GGTS lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread