The new kid in town: hoosierecigsupply.com.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Brent, I'm loving the Chocolate Cream on my KGO.... yummmmmy!!

Will be placing another order soon :)

Chocolate cream has always been one of our most popular flavors locally, I'm glad to see it getting some recognition outside of the hometown crowd, and the KGO only makes it better.
Hope to hear from you again soon, thank you.
Brent

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Chocolate cream has always been one of our most popular flavors locally, I'm glad to see it getting some recognition outside of the hometown crowd, and the KGO only makes it better.
Hope to hear from you again soon, thank you.
Brent

Order placed and had to try the Cinnamon Bubble Gum too... Have a great weekend. :)

redcat1948

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Eugene OR
Just heard about the KGO 1100 and have a question. Will the Riva 510 charger work with the KGO?? I'm trying to avoid buying another starter kit .......

Updated info: Hoosierecigsupply.com answered my e-mail almost immediately and says if it's a Desan it will work, and it is. They also sell the charger for about $4 if anyone doesn't need the kit. The kit is geared more for atomizer users and I use cartos.

Last edited:

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
so, here is a nice little update. with a minor complaint... which is addressed in the video.

The audio is pretty bad... but the only other mic I have is my big headset lol.

the complain has to do with the drip tips I ordered... and them not fitting anything at all

That's weird.
The ones I got all five of them fit everything perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread