The New Store is Open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wow. We are heading down to minneapolis for pride in June all the way from Ely. if its not too far out of our way we will definitely be stopping in!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi tica02, Lakeville is south of downtown Minneapolis about 1/2 hour, so it is a little more travel on your trip. Thanks for stopping by :)

underice

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
United States
I'd encourage folks in the Metro area to stop by, I'll be a repeat shopper there for sure. It was great to have all that stuff in front of me to look at..lot's of choices for hardware and the Kentucky Maplewood is one of the best e-juices I've ever tried, glad I picked it up at the last minute. Well worth the trip!

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'd encourage folks in the Metro area to stop by, I'll be a repeat shopper there for sure. It was great to have all that stuff in front of me to look at..lot's of choices for hardware and the Kentucky Maplewood is one of the best e-juices I've ever tried, glad I picked it up at the last minute. Well worth the trip!

And it was great to meet you underice, Thanks again :)

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Guess I'll have to get down there.

What's the road constuction like down there ? Gotta figure a good route from Blaine. Lotsa construction up here.

I hate dodging road constuction/detours.

Road construction in Minnesota? You must be kidding, LOL. :)

TroopX

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Mpls
www.ThePlumeRoom.com
I just finally made it to the store. The road construction detour wasn't a big deal. While the store isn't huge, Dave has everything you need. I don't know of another store that has the mod options he has right now (mn or US for that matter). I think the Darwin is the only thing missing- but that's not easy to get the way it is. Good stuff Dave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread