the newest healthy report

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
alien Traveler" data-source="post: 15805044" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
alien Traveler said:
It's more politics now than science (like global warming), so do not expect unbiased "scientific" reports. Use your judgement. In my opinion it is much safer, especially when used in moderation.

Yep, most the negative studies you will find come from big tobacco and most the positive studies come from the vape community. I don't think I've seen any studies that don't show quite a bit of bias in one direction or the other.

At this point it all we know is that it falls somewhere on the scale between safer than smoking and less safe than air.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
seems every new comer to E cig will care about the healthy issue, the smokers around me all like E cig, but sometimes they also worried about the carcinogenic

do we have any scientific report on health in authority on this planet so far?

The smokers worry about the carcinogens and health issues from vaping....really? What exactly do they think they are doing to their body now? 100% zero tar in e-cigs.....guaranteed, if everything else was equal (and it isn't), that would be enough.

Reactions: AndriaD

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Yep, most the negative studies you will find come from big tobacco and most the positive studies come from the vape community. I don't think I've seen any studies that don't show quite a bit of bias in one direction or the other.

100% this. And it's annoying, because it's propaganda from both sides -- not really getting us anywhere in coming up with scientific answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread