Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Indulgence Kit

Indulgence-V3 is made from high quality CNC machined and electroplated alloy parts. The body (without battery or atomiser) weighs in at a lightweight 40grams (70grams with battery & atomiser).
The design is solder free and without wires featuring a manual switch activated by a solid metal button that will tolerate over one million presses (machine tested).

One 3.7v 18650 battery supplied in this kit is protected with an inbuilt PCB and output 2amps @ 3000mAh so the 3.7v starter kit will provide impressive performance on any of the above atomisers and for at least 24 hours per battery of non stop Indulgence-V3 with your favorite e-liquid (sold separately).

The provided Universal Battery Charger will charge the following 3.7v batteries individually: 18650, 18350 & 10440, and 16340.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
We have recently updated our stock of this product with improved insulators and new tips that will hold cones and also work with the Riva Tankomizers...When we put these up initially we had to pull them from the site due to some safety issues we found , but they are all updated and ready for purchase. Thanks
Drew

The Indulgence Kit

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I have one of these Indugence V3's and it works very good. It is very well made without any wiring or solder and has a great button switch. I like the fact you can use any type Riva or eGo carto with it without an adapter. It also works very good with the Riva-T. I'm really liking them as well and have been using one for a week and every hit has been the same with no dry hits or leakage. The flavor is very good and clean with good TH and vapor.:2cool:

Last edited:

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Just got mine today Drew and it works great. So far I've used the 4.8 volt NiMh and the 3.2V LiFePO4s with a 1.6o TCT and it works like a charm. The butter zone for the TCT seems to be just after the LiFePOs have worn down just a tad...I still need to get a voltmeter for under load and not under load measurements to be more exacterer...:p

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
lol...I like the Riva Tankomizers at 6 or 5 (4.8) volts...But you cant hold the button down too long , cause they will get a burndt taste...I also like the 306 Bridgless with a drip sheild at 3.7 volts...I tried the HR attys with two 3.7 volt batts but didnt like that so much...Overall I think its a nice little kit for the money...Thanks for the update...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread