How do I purchase the Indulgence 6V V3? The website is a little confusing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Analog

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
USA
The page for the 6V https://www.eastmall.net/Indulgence?product_id=392 says:
"One 3.7v 18650 batteries supplied in this kit are protected with an inbuilt PCB and output 2amps @ 3000mAh so the 3.7v (*6v option also available) starter kit which uses one battery at a time will provide impressive performance on any of the above atomisers and for at least 24 hours per battery of non stop Indulgence-V3 with your favorite e-liquid (sold separately).

The provided Universal Battery Charger will charge the following 3.7v batteries individually: 18650, 18350 & 10440, and 3.2V 16340 battery individually

Indulgence V3 supplies :
3.7V, 5V,6V and 7.4V, the most valuble ecig model.
the starter kit includes 1 pc 18650 which supplies the 3.7V

The optional battery provides the 5V 6V and 7.4V. make sure you use with the HV atty

I want the 6V battery and 6V charger. Why does it say the 6V is optional when I'm on the page for the 6V?
I'm a little confused.
Also, do you sell HV cartomizers that I can add to my purchase?
Does the 6V indulgence use 1 or 2 batteries? Can I buy extra batteries so I always have some charge?
I know you have US reps now. Is there someone in the US I can call to ask these questions to or order from?
Thanks!

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
The page for the 6V https://www.eastmall.net/Indulgence?product_id=392 says:
"One 3.7v 18650 batteries supplied in this kit are protected with an inbuilt PCB and output 2amps @ 3000mAh so the 3.7v (*6v option also available) starter kit which uses one battery at a time will provide impressive performance on any of the above atomisers and for at least 24 hours per battery of non stop Indulgence-V3 with your favorite e-Liquid (sold separately).

I am sorry for the trouble, please go to our website and choose indulgence 6v starter kit, here is the link https://www.eastmall.net/Indulgence?product_id=392 and for the 6V charger, please choose the 16340 Dual Battery charger: here is the link https://www.eastmall.net/Indulgence?product_id=392 hope this could help you

Thank you a lot

Kind regards
David Yang

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
I know you have US reps now. Is there someone in the US I can call to ask these questions to or order from?
Thanks!
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

You could get the online support when ever you have questions, it is on the home page , there is a online support under the catalogue, there will be our customer service to answer your question.

For the HV atomizer, yes, you could buy it, they are in the the HV & LR atomizer section

Cheers
David yang

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio

You can ask me anything you like, although I don't really man the forums or customer service, but I'll try to help any way I can.

I want the 6V battery and 6V charger. Why does it say the 6V is optional when I'm on the page for the 6V?
I'm a little confused.

The universal charger that comes with the 3.7v and 6v kits will charge the batteries for the 3.7v and 6v models - both kits come with the same charger, and both battery sizes fit into it.

Also, do you sell HV cartomizers that I can add to my purchase?

These aren't on the website, I'm not sure if we sell them or not - we're still adding products to the catalog on the new website. You can contact sales@eastmall.net or use the live chat support feature on the website to get more info on this.

Does the 6V indulgence use 1 or 2 batteries? Can I buy extra batteries so I always have some charge?

It uses two 16340 batteries. We need to correct the description for the 6V Indulgence where it says "1pc Indulgence 18650 3.7v Protected Batteries - 3000mah", as this is incorrect info. You can order spares here: https://www.eastmall.net/Indulgence/indulgence-16340-batteries

Let me know if you need anything else! Vape on! :D

Last edited:

humpty

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
HK
I am assuming the same battery holder is used for the 3.7v (18650) and the 6v (2x 16340) versions.

Judging by the sizes;
18650 meaning 18mm x 65 mm
16340 meaning 16mm x 34 mm 2 batts in series i.e 16mm x68 mm

I can understand the bottom spring will accommodate for the length difference of (68-65) 3mm.

But the 2mm diameter difference, does it make the body rattle for the 6v?

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
I am assuming the same battery holder is used for the 3.7v (18650) and the 6v (2x 16340) versions.

Judging by the sizes;
18650 meaning 18mm x 65 mm
16340 meaning 16mm x 34 mm 2 batts in series i.e 16mm x68 mm

I can understand the bottom spring will accommodate for the length difference of (68-65) 3mm.

But the 2mm diameter difference, does it make the body rattle for the 6v?

Thanks for your question, and I am sorry for the confusion, the 18650battery can charge 18650 and 16340, but each time , it could charge one battery, please do not charge 2 battery at a time , in order to solve this problem, we now have a new charger especially for 6V, they charge 3.2V battery and 2 at a time.

as you mentioned the Diameter, it will not make any difference.

Thank you :p

humpty

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
HK
Thanks for your question, and I am sorry for the confusion, the 18650battery can charge 18650 and 16340, but each time , it could charge one battery, please do not charge 2 battery at a time , in order to solve this problem, we now have a new charger especially for 6V, they charge 3.2V battery and 2 at a time. as you mentioned the Diameter, it will not make any difference. Thank you :p

Actually, I was talking about the V3 battery-holder (case+switcher), not the charger :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread