The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do I purchase the Indulgence 6V V3? The website is a little confusing...

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by No More Analog, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. No More Analog

No More Analog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2010
    USA
    The page for the 6V https://www.eastmall.net/Indulgence?product_id=392 says:
    "One 3.7v 18650 batteries supplied in this kit are protected with an inbuilt PCB and output 2amps @ 3000mAh so the 3.7v (*6v option also available) starter kit which uses one battery at a time will provide impressive performance on any of the above atomisers and for at least 24 hours per battery of non stop Indulgence-V3 with your favorite e-Liquid (sold separately).

The provided Universal Battery Charger will charge the following 3.7v batteries individually: 18650, 18350 & 10440, and 3.2V 16340 battery individually

Indulgence V3 supplies :
    3.7V, 5V,6V and 7.4V, the most valuble ecig model.
    the starter kit includes 1 pc 18650 which supplies the 3.7V

The optional battery provides the 5V 6V and 7.4V. make sure you use with the HV atty

I want the 6V battery and 6V charger
    . Why does it say the 6V is optional when I'm on the page for the 6V?
    I'm a little confused.
    Also, do you sell HV cartomizers that I can add to my purchase?
    Does the 6V indulgence use 1 or 2 batteries? Can I buy extra batteries so I always have some charge?
    I know you have US reps now. Is there someone in the US I can call to ask these questions to or order from?
    Thanks!

2. Davidyang

Davidyang Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2008
    China

3. Davidyang

Aug 3, 2008
    China
    I know you have US reps now. Is there someone in the US I can call to ask these questions to or order from?
    Thanks!
    [/FONT][/QUOTE]

You could get the online support when ever you have questions, it is on the home page , there is a online support under the catalogue, there will be our customer service to answer your question.

For the HV atomizer, yes, you could buy it, they are in the the HV & LR atomizer section

Cheers
    David yang

4. EMRocks

EMRocks Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2010
    Youngstown, Ohio
    You can ask me anything you like, although I don't really man the forums or customer service, but I'll try to help any way I can.

The universal charger that comes with the 3.7v and 6v kits will charge the batteries for the 3.7v and 6v models - both kits come with the same charger, and both battery sizes fit into it.

These aren't on the website, I'm not sure if we sell them or not - we're still adding products to the catalog on the new website. You can contact ****************** or use the live chat support feature on the website to get more info on this.

It uses two 16340 batteries. We need to correct the description for the 6V Indulgence where it says "1pc Indulgence 18650 3.7v Protected Batteries - 3000mah", as this is incorrect info. You can order spares here: **************************************************************

Let me know if you need anything else! Vape on! :D

5. No More Analog

No More Analog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2010
    USA
    Thanks, that was very helpful.

6. humpty

humpty Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    HK
    I am assuming the same battery holder is used for the 3.7v (18650) and the 6v (2x 16340) versions.

Judging by the sizes;
    18650 meaning 18mm x 65 mm
    16340 meaning 16mm x 34 mm 2 batts in series i.e 16mm x68 mm

I can understand the bottom spring will accommodate for the length difference of (68-65) 3mm.

But the 2mm diameter difference, does it make the body rattle for the 6v?

7. Davidyang

Aug 3, 2008
    China
    Thanks for your question, and I am sorry for the confusion, the 18650battery can charge 18650 and 16340, but each time , it could charge one battery, please do not charge 2 battery at a time , in order to solve this problem, we now have a new charger especially for 6V, they charge 3.2V battery and 2 at a time.

as you mentioned the Diameter, it will not make any difference.

Thank you :p

8. humpty

humpty Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    HK
    Actually, I was talking about the V3 battery-holder (case+switcher), not the charger :laugh:.

9. Davidyang

Aug 3, 2008
    China
    :(:p:toast: the battery holder could hold 2pcs 16340 withouth any problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.