Status
Not open for further replies.

QTPie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
McKinney, TX
20130530_110559_resized.jpg

It's a little small but there it is in all it's glory! That darn Taco Bell is ahead of it's time!:p

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
View attachment 215492

It's a little small but there it is in all it's glory! That darn Taco Bell is ahead of it's time!:p

Holy Cow, talk about being lumped in...... I wonder what specifically prompted that sign to be posted ....at taco bell of all health-hazardous places......

iceman68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Hahaha, just one more reason TacoHell will never win back my patronage again, they lost me years ago when they started changing to much in their recipes, now anti-vaping as well, no thanks I'll stick to DelTaco tyvm

Unfortunately for us mid-westerners, Del Taco is not an option. Whenever I'm out west though I always go there.

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
Why would anyone care? Its not like I vape away in public anyway.............I use VG juice and it would fog the place up. The reason its annoying though is because I dont want to be lumped in with analog smokers, because those are harmful and produce bad 2nd hand effects. Vaping is harmless and usually smells damn good too. Oh well, Taco Bell sucks anyway.

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
I really don't see why some people would think they should be able to vape anywhere... its like trying to relive the old days when you could smoke anywhere. Vaping produces air pollution due to the smell of the juices so shouldn't be allowed in non smoking areas its just common courtesy. Just because one person likes a flavor doesn't mean everyone is going to like the smell of it some may hate it. The vapor also can linger quite awhile its much more noticeable when sun is shining thru a window. It would be nice to be able to vape anywhere but in this day and age it will never happen and the more people vape in places they shouldn't the faster laws will come out to ban it to the extent of smoking.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Why would anyone care? Its not like I vape away in public anyway.............I use VG juice and it would fog the place up. The reason its annoying though is because I dont want to be lumped in with analog smokers, because those are harmful and produce bad 2nd hand effects. Vaping is harmless and usually smells damn good too. Oh well, Taco Bell sucks anyway.

Yes but you have to imagine that when people are eating their food they don't want to be in a room full of smoke (or vapor) while they eat. It might not seem like a big deal to you but to them your vapor is the same as cigarette smoke, just because it doesn't smell doesn't make it any less annoying you puffing away while they are eating.

USinchains

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
The Terrordrome, FL
www.myspace.com
I like the way you think. If I owned a store, better believe the next thing listed after smoking would be NO PATCHOULI! I'll never understand why some people think it's ok to waft that stench in public, that scent angers me.

I really don't see why some people would think they should be able to vape anywhere... its like trying to relive the old days when you could smoke anywhere. Vaping produces air pollution due to the smell of the juices so shouldn't be allowed in non smoking areas its just common courtesy. Just because one person likes a flavor doesn't mean everyone is going to like the smell of it some may hate it. The vapor also can linger quite awhile its much more noticeable when sun is shining thru a window. It would be nice to be able to vape anywhere but in this day and age it will never happen and the more people vape in places they shouldn't the faster laws will come out to ban it to the extent of smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread