• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Northern Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I'm starting this thread to discuss meets for anyone interested in this area.

So far this is including Plattsburgh and Glens Falls.

If we can find more members in this area, they can decide on a mutual meeting place and choose a coordinator in that area.

Anyone interested in this area is free to discuss here.

Lu

Napir

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There's actually quite a few vapers up here. I just have to direct them to the 'interwebs' first. :p

Do you think they'd be interested in a meet if something was set up? They don't necessarily have to be a member here to attend a meet and who knows, maybe they'll consider joining after meeting others. Only thing is, you'll have to give them the info since you're the only one who knows them....lol

Lu

(relocated conversaton...)

I think there would be interest, yes.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
We have had two meets in the Rochester area so far, and you guys up north should get on this... These get-togethers are a real blast, and it's amazing how much you can learn from each other! We're already planning a Christmas Party in the Rochester area... If you guys in the great white north don't get something going you can join us.

Napir

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello all,

I would be interested in a meet up. I frequent a vape friendly bar/restaurant down/up in Elizabethtown if anyone is interested in a meet up in this area. Its about 45 minutes from both Glens Falls and Plattsburgh.

A Vape friendly bar in e-town? Sounds like a start!

So you had to have been there when I vaped at my table...LOL....

Lol, no but I think I ran into the guys that did! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread