The obsession continues (my new order and a quick question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahjah1121

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2014
St. Paul
I recently picked up my evod clearomizer and loved it. So when I saw a evod twist, 2 evod clearomizers, 5 replacement heads, a charger, and 30ml of juice for 35 bucks I couldn't say no.

However, this is my very first VV battery. Is there anything I need to know about switching between levels, like for instance, is there a level that could be dangerous to myself or my equipment? Stupid question I'm sure. I can't wait to get my new gear, especially the cheesecake and boston cream juice.

Wizard Bliss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
somewhere oklahoma
woot... VapeMail .. congrats.. yeah, I luv my Evod and I have an eGo Twist. The vv depends on the juice. Turn it up til it nearly tastes burned then back off.. You'll find your sweet spot. No worries. Just keep the battery dry and no worries about that also.
Blessings and Joy on your Journey,
Bliss

Camf

Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Southwest Florida
I'm looking forward to trying them. I'm excited about being able to dial in my preferences. When i first start vaping it is usually very harsh on my throat, but then later it becomes too weak. I look forward to increasing it as my taste changes.

You'll love the twist feature. Works great on my EVODs.

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
I recently picked up my evod clearomizer and loved it. So when I saw a evod twist, 2 evod clearomizers, 5 replacement heads, a charger, and 30ml of juice for 35 bucks I couldn't say no.

However, this is my very first VV battery. Is there anything I need to know about switching between levels, like for instance, is there a level that could be dangerous to myself or my equipment? Stupid question I'm sure. I can't wait to get my new gear, especially the cheesecake and boston cream juice.

The most damage you can do is pop the coil if the voltage is too high. Fix is to replace the coil. Where did you get your juice from?

Jahjah1121

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2014
St. Paul
I got it from NCVapeshop.com. Their 8ml bottles start at 3.49 and their 60ml bottles are 13.49. Shipping is 2.50 and if your order is over 25 it is free. I was able to get my evod twist, 2 evod clearomizers, 5 replacement atomizers, 30 ml of juice, and a charger for 35 bucks. WAY better than any deals I could find locally. I only have one reliable clearomizer, and two decent batteries, so this starter kit seemed like the perfect opportunity to get everything I will need for a while.

tiffany7278

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Chicago
I got it from NCVapeshop.com. Their 8ml bottles start at 3.49 and their 60ml bottles are 13.49. Shipping is 2.50 and if your order is over 25 it is free. I was able to get my evod twist, 2 evod clearomizers, 5 replacement atomizers, 30 ml of juice, and a charger for 35 bucks. WAY better than any deals I could find locally. I only have one reliable clearomizer, and two decent batteries, so this starter kit seemed like the perfect opportunity to get everything I will need for a while.

Thanks for the website, looks like they are having a sale of some sort, might have to pick a few things up since I'm new to vaping too. Gotta get my collection going!

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
Nice I hope you enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread