THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey MIKE, I have a question!" THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audio Weasel

ECF Veteran
You have not vaped unless you tried donny's (BWB) Malty Toffee I would drink that stuff if I could. I also really like his Malty but that is rather a occasional juice for me. When it comes to tobacco juices I like his Casablanca, Hunter's Blend, and RY4. Everyone has different tastes but I have yet to hear one single bad comment about Donny's Malty Toffee if he returns from his vacation and reopens his site on Monday I'll order 60ml again and I never order 30ml bottles from any vendor. If bloog finally releases their juice I probably have to order some bigger amounts of Cherry though.

He reopened last night..... I ordered 90ml of liquid

GA Bill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2011
Georgia
I'm still not getting any help from support. No response to emails and no returned calls. No one ever answers the phone at Bloog, what is up with that? As a new customer I am really getting a bad impression about this company.

Mike, you out there? I could use some help...

I placed an order during the sale last weekend - (5) 5-packs of RY4. Waited and waited, not confirmation email of being shipped. Couple days later had a voicemail that my order wasn't even available and to pick something else. :( Anyway, already disappointed, I put together a replacement order and emailed it as requested on the voicemail. Now, Friday, still absolutely nothing - I haven't been contacted to even know if that will be shipped. Just getting pretty frustrated.

On top of that, I really wanted to participate in the affiliate program as I do interact with a lot of people asking about my ecig, so figured maybe I could profit a bit off my recommendations. Well, that isn't working out either. Not getting very far with that. I have 2 people waiting on me for a recommended company this week alone but the customer service has been less than my expectations.

I tell you I absolutely love the products and I'm sure glad I bought a pack of blank cartos of I would be just dead in the water with nothing to vape.

Is there anything you can do to help me? I've heard great feedback about you and Leaford here on the ECF and figured if anyone can help me, maybe you or him. Since he isn't local, I decided to check with you.

I appreciate your time.

Thanks, Bill

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
Mike, you out there? I could use some help...

I placed an order during the sale last weekend - (5) 5-packs of RY4. Waited and waited, not confirmation email of being shipped. Couple days later had a voicemail that my order wasn't even available and to pick something else. :( Anyway, already disappointed, I put together a replacement order and emailed it as requested on the voicemail. Now, Friday, still absolutely nothing - I haven't been contacted to even know if that will be shipped. Just getting pretty frustrated.

On top of that, I really wanted to participate in the affiliate program as I do interact with a lot of people asking about my ecig, so figured maybe I could profit a bit off my recommendations. Well, that isn't working out either. Not getting very far with that. I have 2 people waiting on me for a recommended company this week alone but the customer service has been less than my expectations.

I tell you I absolutely love the products and I'm sure glad I bought a pack of blank cartos of I would be just dead in the water with nothing to vape.

Is there anything you can do to help me? I've heard great feedback about you and Leaford here on the ECF and figured if anyone can help me, maybe you or him. Since he isn't local, I decided to check with you.

I appreciate your time.

Thanks, Bill

Hey Bill,

First my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. We have some Customers telling us they do not receive e-mail order confirmations & we found most are getting caught in spam filters. What is your Order # & I'll try to assist you in any way we can.

On a separate issue, the Bloog Sales Affiliate Program is being upgraded and the programming will be completed by Thursday 6/9. We wanted to allow people to pick their own codes and that functionality needed to be programmed into the system.

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
I'm still not getting any help from support. No response to emails and no returned calls. No one ever answers the phone at Bloog, what is up with that? As a new customer I am really getting a bad impression about this company.

Hey Bill,
The phone # for Customer Service is 877-692-5664 or call me driectly on my cell 732-492-1122 or e-mail us at cs@bloogplanet.com or m@bloogplanet.com. We will definitelt get back to you. As of this time we provide Customer Service Monday - Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST. We are working on a 24/7 Call Center which will be set up in the next 30-45 days. Until then, please call me when you need assistance.

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
Hey Mike :)

When are you announcing the winners and is there any customer service available on the weekends?

Thanks

Hey hs3000,
The Bloog Contest Winners were notified by e-mail today (Monday) & Leaford will be posting the winning Order #'s here on the ECF by EOB tomorrow.

Currently we do not have Customer Service on the weekends, but we are working on getting that in place in the next 30-45 days.

jfh8553

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
Hey Mike, Thanks sooooo much. I am one of the winners. I can no longer say that I NEVER win anything. A question about the trifecta. How do you know when the battery is fully charged? Is it when the blue BLOOG logo goes dark? I notice that they do go dark after a while, but if I fiddle with the passthrough wire, the light comes back on for a while??? Thanks, Jim

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hey Mike, Thanks sooooo much. I am one of the winners. I can no longer say that I NEVER win anything. A question about the trifecta. How do you know when the battery is fully charged? Is it when the blue BLOOG logo goes dark? I notice that they do go dark after a while, but if I fiddle with the passthrough wire, the light comes back on for a while??? Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim, and congratulations!

WHen the batt is fully charged, the logo should go out. If you unplug it and replug it again, the light will come on while it checks the charge state, then go out again when it reads as full. It sounds like your power connector is a little loose, and when you fiddle with it you are effectively unplugging and replugging it. You can return it for exchange, and Red can check the replacement before shipping it out.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Placed an order sunday evening (#44650) and 48 hours later it's still processing. How long should I expect my order to remain in this processing phase. Was hoping to have it delivered to my office by Friday, but at this rate Im getting a little concerned Ill have to wait till next week.

Sorry about that bhasha. I'll send CS an e-mail about that right away. In the future though, just so you know, it's best to e-mail CS at cs@bloogplanet.com, or call them at 1-877-MYBLOOG.

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
Hello VA Bill,

Yes, we do have an Affiliate Program at Bloog. If you go to www.BloogPlanet.com & scroll down, on the right side is our Bloog Affiliate banner. Simply click on it and it will tell you all about the Affiliate Program! :)

Is there some type of affiliate program at Bloog? I'm interested in this, but do not see anything on the website. Looks like the old site at some information at one point. Please let me know! I'd appreciate it.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Placed an order sunday evening (#44650) and 48 hours later it's still processing. How long should I expect my order to remain in this processing phase. Was hoping to have it delivered to my office by Friday, but at this rate Im getting a little concerned Ill have to wait till next week.

Hi Basha!

I checked and your order shipped Tuesday, April 3rd. You should have received an e-mail confirmation.

bhasha

Apr 10, 2011
louisiana
Leaford, I did receive my Bloog Thursday at noon. Thank you. I didn't receive an email and USPS never updated until I received my package, so I was anxious about the whole thing. But no matter, my package arrived and I was pleased with the time the whole process took. I am also thrilled about this Bloog! The form factor, the finish, and the performance are all high quality. I've tried more than a few products out there, starting with a cheapo gas station model, then to an Ego, then EgoT, then made my own devices, cartomizers, clearomizers, attys, dripping, on and on, then just gave up. All the tweaking and adjusting and quality control issues, combined with having to carry around a baseball bat or brick looking monstrosity just to get a vape, it took the fun out of it all. Then I got a Bloog. A solid hit of some tasty juice out of a device that wont get me stopped by airport security, all without having to adjust a wick or flip a cap or prime the pump etc. 24 hours of use and this thing just works, and works the same with every vape. And if you need a bigger cloud of vapor , then I think your just being ridiculous. Battery life is fantastic, my only regret being that I didn't purchase a PCC (which I am going to do after posting this). Congratulations on a fine product and, again, thank you for your attention to customer service. You've certainly earned a new loyal customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread