Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
For you Dragon...for real....my back yard.

backfence3.jpg

Got something to say about Zombies? Say it here. One request though...this isn't a survivalist camp thread....we all know how to kill a Zombie...we don't need to see pictures of your arsenal. Unless of course you have something truly unique...LOL. And we certainly ARE interested in the contents of you bugout bag! Especially if it has anything to do with your ecig or keeping your ecig going. For instance...I have noticed solar chargers becoming more popular...I actually saw one for sale at an online ecig store recently. I personally carry a triple winged solar charger with me when I travel. If the ZA starts and I get caught in it....I am NOT going down having a nic fit! I also carry several of those Duracell rechargable USB chargers. But then I realized they dont' do me much good without the appropriately threaded ecig charger...hahahahah. So my "purse" has turned into a backpack and it's getting heavier and heavier.

Last edited:

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Oh an in response to lighting the lawn on fire when the zombies are coming through its a bad idea for two reason...
Firstly no matter the type of zombie the fire will attract their attention.
Second a grass fire would not burn hot enough or fast enough to ignite a zombie... it may ignite their clothing but that would just spread the fire to your home.
Also in the even you lite a grass fire at night it would destroy your night vision making it more difficult to flee in the dark... and we all know what happens if you fall and twist your ankle while running from the hoards.

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
we could always just re-take the subforum :D

(it's pretty dead in there)

lol mayhaps we ought to try... but if it comes down to a brawl with the survivalist... we might out to be careful... fortunately since they all feel the need to post photos of their gear we know what resource they have available and will be better able to counter or retreat as need be

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Oh an in response to lighting the lawn on fire when the zombies are coming through its a bad idea for two reason...
Firstly no matter the type of zombie the fire will attract their attention.
Second a grass fire would not burn hot enough or fast enough to ignite a zombie... it may ignite their clothing but that would just spread the fire to your home.
Also in the even you lite a grass fire at night it would destroy your night vision making it more difficult to flee in the dark... and we all know what happens if you fall and twist your ankle while running from the hoards.

See..this^^^^ is why you have a zombie lord thread, cause you know stuff :lol:

lol mayhaps we ought to try... but if it comes down to a brawl with the survivalist... we might out to be careful... fortunately since they all feel the need to post photos of their gear we know what resource they have available and will be better able to counter or retreat as need be

hmmm. I always knew that i wouldn't make it through the zombpocalyse, but hadn't quite thought about being taken out by friendly fire. Used as bait, sure...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

now this is a true story......I worked most of my career as a groundskeep for various park districts. One of the things we had to do was "burn" lines in the grass for the ball diamonds. We did this using a pressurized tank of diesel fuel on wheels. So one time someone had the bright idea to light the fuel...hehe. yes we got in trouble....especially since the fire dept had to come put it out...RFLMAO

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
And I'm all for a takeover attempt. I just LOVE people who post photos and descriptions of their cache. It's especially nice when they forget to turn off the GPS on their camera.....we know right where to go.

Dragon...one thing we never really got in to is the concept of training Zombies. I for one would love to learn more about that. Is it even possible? I mean I realize hardware would be involved.....and that's where I get lost. WHO exactly is going to put the collars on them? Or the implants? How do you render a Zombie immobile? Do they respond to general anesthesia>? Or do we just use CES for bait?

Welcome Ferrel1134! what's your take on Zombies? And your not a Cuprababra lover are you? Because that's pretty much the only rule here....no Cupracabras.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread