The only problem with not prefilling cartos on your Reo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Last nite I made a bone head move not once but twice!:facepalm::facepalm: My Mini (lil blue) was in need of a fresh carto and now that I dont prefill I just slapped one on and then got side tracked so a few minutes later I hit the button and took a big ol dry burn drag:facepalm: It was the nastiest thing then in less then a hour I friggin did it again UNBELIEVIBLE!!!! so the lesson here is although its not required for Reo users to prefill cartos you should at least remember to dry squonk a couple of times right after putting a new carto on:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:Just Saying

BlueWater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
US Virgin Islands
Last nite I made a bone head move not once but twice!:facepalm::facepalm: My Mini (lil blue) was in need of a fresh carto and now that I dont prefill I just slapped one on and then got side tracked so a few minutes later I hit the button and took a big ol dry burn drag:facepalm: It was the nastiest thing then in less then a hour I friggin did it again UNBELIEVIBLE!!!! so the lesson here is although its not required for Reo users to prefill cartos you should at least remember to dry squonk a couple of times right after putting a new carto on:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:Just Saying

A dry burn at 6V will put hair on your chest....or remove it. :D

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I've given up on the squonk fill ..... I only stuck with it for 6-8 cartos then I started noticing things weren't quite as nice as they used to be ???? Especially at 6v, that baby needs a good soak and sit first. If I know i'm getting close to needing a swap i fill the next one. Sometimes it sits 2 days before I get to it.

beezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
The VooDoo Lounge
cid_A4E254BC328A4061B9F19DE4FE5792D.gif

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org
Been there done that .... both ways !!

Either smoking id down to the end, or lighting them backwards in the dark :D Oddly alcohol was usually involved either way.

Lighting a filter is a taste you never forget :) About like rear end dope on you, I can smell it for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread