Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
On top of being built really well, and like he said hits very hard even on an older battery. The magnetic switch is the bomb, super smooth plus its recessed so it doesnt fire that easily and it can be locked. They are not light either there is a lot of metal in them so they dont feel flimsy. The tube you see is actually a cover and many custom sleeves are available to change the look. Want something different? No need to buy a whole new mod just get some custom sleeves.

Had mine for years now and still works like the day i bought it. None of that button wearing out and getting janky crap like other mods. It cant it floats on magnets.

The owner of the shop is always helpful and parts are always a website away. None of that searching forever if you need help with something. Everything is very tight and tolerances are spot on. Nothing loose or rattling or feeling like its falling off.. they are always upgrading things if they find a better material or design as well.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I believe they changed over to peek plastic in the head unit just for sub ohming like other mods . usually my genni is .8 .9

And my drippers around .6 never noticed any heat even, unlike my nemesis 3 4 hits and the tube gets warm

As i looked at some other posts something else came to mind, in all the years i been here i have never seen a " help im having a xxxxxx problem with my poldiac" thread.

They are so simple and well made they just work

Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Dang it, just remembered the sale going on. I need me a Poldiac Aname Sleek. I need to sell off a couple of other mods to do it, and don't know if there is enough time left. The sale ends at 12:00 pm MM's time on the 16th? What is that for PDST?

Decided to hold off and not try to rush it. I can wait, and look forward to another time. :)

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Can someone explain to me why this mod is so dang popular? :)

Because it is the most beautiful, and innovative mechanical mod ever made .. And not to hate on Pedro and the Caravela but errr ... The new Nau? :glare: Umm, pound for pound, aesthetic details to construction, the Poldiac Classic still murders the Caravela Nau all day. And that is coming from someone is a fan of the original Caravela design.

A re-post reminder of the beauty :wub:

ir0rxeH.jpg

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Dang it, just remembered the sale going on. I need me a Poldiac Aname Sleek. I need to sell off a couple of other mods to do it, and don't know if there is enough time left. The sale ends at 12:00 pm MM's time on the 16th? What is that for PDST?

Decided to hold off and not try to rush it. I can wait, and look forward to another time. :)

Like you I would like my 2nd Poldiac to be a sleek. And again like you I need to wait on that a bit, once I have completed setting up my current collection with atties, accessories, then I will focus on my next new set up.. But yeah, thinking full polished Sleek .. and Rope Clothes ... and a polished OverOne :D

Anyone in here getting their hand on the new Kainos? I know inswva had plans for one. :)

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Why im so broke im stuck eatin Raisin's and dorito crumbs.

Oh raisins aint so bad you say.

Cept these were grapes i forgot about in the bottom of the fridge last month.

I mean im so broke the extra generic Raman noodles i buy dont even come with flavor packs, they just rub the noodles on a chicken for a couple minutes. And the chicken is all like get off me man!

Right now gourmet seafood to me means i get to upgrade to the the can with the cartoon fish on it :D

I even had to get one of those peddle bike washing machines like Gilligan's island. hmmm i wonder if those coconut battery thingies the professor invented could power a kayfun.............. Cant ya see it? Standin in the yard mixin seawater with just a coconut shell an a spoon screamin " subohm'n now beeches"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread