Status
Not open for further replies.

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
I was going to get another Poldiac on the classic sale going on right now.

I got to check out and VAT turns into an export fee. Thought about that for a bit and did not order, even though it is still a good deal. They are the only euro vendor that I have dealt with that does not completely discount VAT for non euro purchases. They are then making more on non euro purchases.

I do not buy the schtick that exporting costs more, that is in the shipping costs. At work we mail packages overseas frequently, the shipping software we use makes it as easy as sending something inside the CONUS.

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
OK so which one of you addicts is waiting on a shipping notice now?

My buying is done till around summer so I have to feed my addiction through you guys for awhile lol

The only thing I am waiting on is some drip tips and juice. It will prolly be a few weeks before I make another major purchase. At least that is the plan for the moment :p Besides, I have received a lot of new things within the last 30 days, so I need to chill out and enjoy them.

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
Why im so broke im stuck eatin Raisin's and dorito crumbs.

Oh raisins aint so bad you say.

Cept these were grapes i forgot about in the bottom of the fridge last month.

I mean im so broke the extra generic Raman noodles i buy dont even come with flavor packs, they just rub the noodles on a chicken for a couple minutes. And the chicken is all like get off me man!

Right now gourmet seafood to me means i get to upgrade to the the can with the cartoon fish on it :D

I even had to get one of those peddle bike washing machines like Gilligan's island. hmmm i wonder if those coconut battery thingies the professor invented could power a kayfun.............. Cant ya see it? Standin in the yard mixin seawater with just a coconut shell an a spoon screamin " subohm'n now beeches"

I got these super plans drawn up for a pedal powered Mod, it's sooo cool :p
The best is you hardly use any juice with it, either, so you save on batteries and juice :D
I've asked for a brevet, but it's so expensive...

You see, you need to pedal so much to get the power up, you don't have the breath left to vape with! If your heart stands up to it, you save a fortune..

I'm actually looking for a few healthy (more or less) id.... courageous vapers to try it out now. I don't think I have the profile myself :)

When I sell enough I'm going to buy myself a Kainos 26650, and that IS coooool :D

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I think its been mutual :D

I can't afford any new authentics right now, and that's all there is to it. Dang, I need juice.

If I would stop spending money so fast, maybe I could :blink: Just bought a bunch of juice and high end drip tips .. those little buggers add up FAST! :cry:

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
Hmm I like you, you'll fit right in back here lol

Rich like we'll be, gotta stick together. I'll send you my newly brevetted pedal-vaper, once it's out! A PPV, (PiPiVi, not a good name if you live in France, LOL!)

They could've shown the guts of their Kainos, the BIG one, it's got my brain, or what's left, working over time as to how they've put in TWO 26650's, as they're big too, but not in the same directions, if you follow... well I do, and it's got me drooling on my keyboard, thought I was cured of shinyitis, but...
And, dammit, I don't want to buy ANOTHER new keyboard!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Lol and idiot me went an ordered the aquilo set hours before the last sale started.
I so want the geni hybrid, that mmv tank looks crazy.

But I did find out a dome Atty will thread onto a poldiac dont know if it will screw all the way down though. But fasttech will answer that in about 5 more days :D

Since the lux deal turned out to be a clone I had to scratch that annoying shinyitis rash with something.

God help us all

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
It'll take me awhile before I can make another order. Somehow I need to build up my PP acct. Only trouble is, if I get the money in there too soon, it'll be gone by the time I want it for what I was saving it for. :(

OMG this is so true :cry: I built up my Paypal a little now and Wisdom tells me not to spend now, and just lay in the cut for a minute.... I am going to try what Wisdom is speaking to me, but I can't make any promises. :laugh:

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Got my new Derringer clone yesterday & it looks amazing on my cloud wizard in 18490 mode. Great little flavor atty!!

Attachments

• 20150328_074643.jpg
    20150328_074643.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread