The Posse Hideout

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Sadly, I need a new microwave. :( I tried to defrost some sausage the other day, the defrost button no longer works. Nor does the reheat veggies button. The full power one still does though. <sigh> Not sure, but I think i got it when we moved here, in '94. So it's had a good life. <hat removed, covering heart> Thankfully, they are much less expensive now! :thumbs:

The best thing is, I no longer need to be able to fit a whole chicken in there! :lol: So I can make do with a much smaller one!!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Congrats Drott!

Mi microwave died last winter I think it was, still haven't replaced it. It was traumatic, that's for sure. The light went dim, the turntable went really slowly and it didn't heat. I don't think I'm going to replace it as I'm surviving just fine without it. I use the steamer to warm stuff up. It takes a heck of a lot longer, that's for sure.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning!

I need to check the wine inventory, just in case I need to go on a little road trip on Wino Wed. next week. :)

Today I am going to read about the IP. I already have a steamer, slow cooker and pressure cooker, but an all in one might be spiffy.

Users who are viewing this thread