The Posse Hideout

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I didn't think of them, Mr. V did. Of course I couldn't just leave the sugar cookies alone, they are skulls and have the white royal icing drying. I'll paint them tomorrow when I know the icing is good and dry. When my new cutters get here I'll make holiday appropriate ones.

Oh yuck Bamrz.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
I think about cookies all the time and I don't bake! :lol:
You and Mr. V! :lol:

Good morning! Warming up the hut so I can decorate the cookies. It gets chilly overnight. I'll be happy when I have my new fireplace insert this weekend. *fingers crossed*

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Good morning!

Pork is in the pressure cooker, pulled pork on the menu today. Thank you Drott for the idea. :)

Chocolate chip cookies are cooling, I'm about to start on buns for the pork.

Mr. V's cousin is coming over, they are playing dueling chainsaws today. The log splitter is out, and they will spend a few hours refilling our woodshed. Then they go over to his house and work on his. I feed them in between.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good Morning
Pork roast and sauerkraut in slow cooker Should be good by 5:00. Still behind on outside stuff. Patio furniture needs put away Bikes still haven't made it to the shed. I'm just soo dam ed tired all the time. :lol::lol: I have all day Monday So hopefully I'll geter done.

Users who are viewing this thread