The Posse Hideout

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
As expected. A lot of propaganda about how great the company is. All in all it was nice. They didn't put me to sleep. They provided lunch. Salad, Teriyaki chicken and rice, buns and a cookie. Then we got our Polo shirts, hat, id, swipe and gas cards. Dress code and my tattoos might be a problem though. Was hoping they wouldn't have shirts to fit but they did. Bummer. :lol::lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning! The sun is out here too, I'm hoping the ice in the driveway will finally melt. Lots of places are down to muck, so here's to hoping!

Congrats on being oriented Drott. :laugh:

I keep telling myself that Victor does not need a brother, but then I see puppies. Nope, still don't need a piddle .... running around. Nope.

Mr. V fixed the grill. Of course the stores don't carry just the plastic gasket thingy that he needed, so he bought toilet seat gaskets and modified them. Burgers and beer for dinner. :D

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I keep telling myself that Victor does not need a brother, but then I see puppies. Nope, still don't need a piddle .... running around. Nope.
You could always rescue a house trained doggie from a shelter... just sayin' ;)

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Were hoping he lets the DRs try to fix things. Last year they wanted to put a stent in his heart but he said no. But now that his COPD has gotten worse. Who knows. Serious enough that his Daughter is down from NY.
Wow! There are some things you just don't argue with the Dr about...

Users who are viewing this thread