The Posse Hideout

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Spaghetti here. I bought pasta for a change, but I did make my own meat sauce. And fresh baked bread of course. I have to keep up with that so Mr. V can take a sandwich for his lunch.

Cleaning under beds today, yuck!!!! I could build a puppy there was so much Victor hair under them again. He should be bald with how much hair falls off of him. :lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
It warmed up to 64 here as soon as I preheated the oven of course. Now I have windows open and a ceiling fan on. Last night I had to use the wood stove because it was so chilly. Fall weather is so unpredictable.

Bedroom floor is clean, bed and bedding are clean, I'm done for the day. Oh, I love the dryer balls. :)

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good morning everyone! :)

Punkin long range forecast is today and tomorrow are the last two warm days for the rest of the year. Fall weather will arrive right after the storm departs on Thursday. Just remember, I do have a perfect record so far with my weather temperature predictions. :lol:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Dismantling the one grow out coop. I'm so glad I used screws to build it. Made it so easy to tear apart. All that's left is to saw into 2 ft pieces to fit our fire ring. Having a small lunch break then back at it. Same boring stuff at the shack.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Drott, Foster Smith is having a pretty good sale right now if you need pet stuff. I just checked out, and got a gift certificate to boot. :)
Seen some things I could use when I set the turtle tubs up permanently. Thanks for the info. But not for the funds spent. :lol::lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Seen some things I could use when I set the turtle tubs up permanently. Thanks for the info. But not for the funds spent. :lol::lol:
Do the turtles bask on their alligator head? My koi push mine around, it looks like it's swimming.

Users who are viewing this thread