The Provari Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Many people don't even realize that we actually started the trend back in 2012 of designing tanks to go specifically with the device that they sat on. Namely the Provari. We focused on it, because it was and is the the most popular device on the market. The original 19mm Pro-V Tank was lightning in a bottle for us so to speak. It made the entire industry take notice. Soon after, everyone followed. Then we threw our second curveball and upped the ante to the Pro-V2 22mm Carto Tank. Taking a page from my buddy Zen's design book and making the first bottom collar style carto tank. Again everyone followed.
Well, the Version 3 Provari is coming and there will continue to be thousands of earlier versions in vaper's hands for years to come. So we are now looking to what we should design next for Provari users.
Everyone says carto tanks are passe. But many people use them. Rebuildables are all the rage, but alot of people don't use them. The insert style tanks (Aspire, Aero, etc) that have replaced the carto tank are just not all that impressive. So this is our dilemma. The Kayfun changed the game for me personally and we have actually done mockups of a Kayfun inspired tank that blends perfectly with the Provari. It is still my leading choice to make it into production. But we are open to having a few different choices for the Provari, including a new carto or insert type tank if demand exists. We actually have a 25mm tank designed for the Provari, but we need to figure out if it's going to be a rebuildable or a carto tank or something different completely!
But we need your input! What do you want for your Provari?

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
If someone has a good idea for a tank, why would they give away an idea for free? Sounds insane to me. Yes, I have an idea for a tank.

I am not asking you to divulge top secret blueprints or product development that is in motion, nor would I expect you to. All I"m looking for is a healthy dialog on what we, as Provari owners would like to see in our future juice vessels! Nothing deeper than that.

Moonbogg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Whittier, CA, USA
I am not asking you to divulge top secret blueprints or product development that is in motion, nor would I expect you to. All I"m looking for is a healthy dialog on what we, as Provari owners would like to see in our future juice vessels! Nothing deeper than that.

You mentioned that you had some tanks designed but have not released yet. What are those tanks like? I'm just asking because you might have an idea already worked out that people would like to buy.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
You mentioned that you had some tanks designed but have not released yet. What are those tanks like? I'm just asking because you might have an idea already worked out that people would like to buy.
No question about that and some those prototypes and betas eventually do make it to the finish line. But if there are specific features and looks that are desired, then we can cater the basic ideas to what the end-users would like to see.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Got to be available in all of the provari colours, that would be a first

That would be truly be the best. Unfortunately I don't feel that Provape would be willing to share their coating composition judging from past discussions of joint projects. The Zenkote colors are a possibility. Zen and I are best friends and I actually saw the early development process of Zenkote first hand, so Mike may be willing to discuss it with me. Of course there may be exclusivity agreements and legaleze in place. So it's hard to say. But it can't hurt to bring it up when I see him.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
There seems to be a big influx of Provari Ti owners coming to us for a matching Ti tank. Not a problem since our 22mm Ti tanks are almost an exact match out of the box and our Ti Satin matches perfectly. But I see a need to allow more customization for our Provari customers.
So I am reconfiguring the entire Pro-V line of tanks to allow buyers to choose almost everything on their tank. The original 19mm Pro-V will come back and rejoin the 22mm Pro-V2 model and the buyer will be able to choose size, material...SS or Ti and whatever Provari style engravings they want or none at all.
With the new flat top Provari Ti, the upcoming P3 and beauty rings in general, the flat bottom cap is now requested on half of our Provari tank sales. So we are now offering engraved bottom flat caps with a special airflow design in addition to the skirt style Pro-V2 bottom cap.
SpectrumTanks Color Pyrex is now available as an option on the 22mm versions.
We will also be making Provari inspired versions of our RDA and upcoming RBA.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
A Pro-Ti with Red Pyrex and the new Provari style Airflow. This one is going on a Provari Ti. I'm jealous!
qanajyty.jpg

abahuvu4.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The Pro-V2 V5 with the P3 bottom cap/trim option:
566575224792f5c98e9277d66f8c62f9.jpg

The upcoming Pro-V3 will share alot with this tank, but will have a direct mount P3 Threaded bottom cap. So why buy this Pro-V2 version and not wait? Because all owners will get the new Pro-V3 p3 threaded cap for free!
There will be a P3 thread RBA also.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The Pro-V3 for the P3 never quite got direct threading as planned. With another 3 weeks of time , we would have had rhe direct threading model in production. But there were still actually 4 Pro-V3's made and sold to customers.
It may be hard to see but it has the P3 logo on the top cap with P3 in the center
fd2cbf9c9bc3e9010699f70f690111e6.jpg
. I think it is the prettiest tank we ever made and thought it deserved a picture. Even though it is destined to be a carto tank unicorn!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread