Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I am the only one that gets myself :blink:

Yeah... sometimes you have to talk to yourself, as you're the only intelligent person around... I deal with this daily.

Example: When I deliver I hand the customer the pizzas first so that when they sign for them, they can use the box as a place to put the receipt on to sign... Well, 90% of them just set the pizzas off the side... Then attempt to write vertically, using the wall for the writing surface... Then they wonder why the pen won't write....

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
Hate eating dinner at midnight
But jambalaya and gumbo is totally addicting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is awfully late to be eating that!!! I think you're going to need some tums.png .

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I'd eat jambalaya and gumbo for breakfast. Love the stuff. Don't get it very often. There's a lot of bad gumbo in SoCal. Not the real Cajun kind. Used to work with a gal that came from Louisiana that made some awesome gumbo.

Hate eating dinner at midnight
But jambalaya and gumbo is totally addicting

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
see, I'm going for the ice cream.
But it's either "Fish Food" or some weird-but-I'm-leaning-that-way "Sea salt Caramel Gelatto" I picked up earlier. Can't help but think that's going to complement the creamy-RY4 I'm vaping.

Lol. Naaaa iron stomach.
But you're right was just starving and I could hear it begging me to be eaten.
One of those rare times I have leftovers of both at the same time; and, it was that, or rocky road ice cream.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
I'd eat jambalaya and gumbo for breakfast. Love the stuff. Don't get it very often. There's a lot of bad gumbo in SoCal. Not the real Cajun kind. Used to work with a gal that came from Louisiana that made some awesome gumbo.

It's one of my favorite things; kind of sentimental. It's the first thing I learned how to cook. I was 12 and we were staying with some relatives for a hurricane; with my grandmothers sister. Grandma grew up on one of the oldest towns in Cajun country and her sister taught me how to make it "the old way." I still make it that way. Got lucky this time though, duck and deer sausage. OMG it's like eating gold.

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
Lol. Naaaa iron stomach.
But you're right was just starving and I could hear it begging me to be eaten.
One of those rare times I have leftovers of both at the same time; and, it was that, or rocky road ice cream.
Personally I would have gone for the Rocky Road, which I did have earlier during a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread