Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
What happened to Edd and EvilZoe. They stopped coming 'round these parts?

And haven't seen the "Most Excellent Admiral CrimsonJack" in a while either...:confused:

I know :( Miss all these peeps.

And for awhile, we were asking the same thing about you Preloader. Good to see you back! Actually, I asked about you awhile back and Edd said he had sent you a couple PMs then he disappeared too :facepalm:

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I know :( Miss all these peeps.

And for awhile, we were asking the same thing about you Preloader. Good to see you back! Actually, I asked about you awhile back and Edd said he had sent you a couple PMs then he disappeared too :facepalm:

It took some sweet talkin to get him back ;)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Just curious. I have to wonder how many of your 16k+ posts are devoted to your endless provari defense crusade. There are better devices. Face it. If your provari suits your limited needs then fine. For many it doesn't. Face it and move on.

This guy :mad:

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
I saw that; I hadn't connected him with being a baditude stalker.

Bad is the one person more responsible than anyone else for getting me off cigs than anyone else! He's a damn ECF treasure in my book! I was about to fold and go back to analogs just before I got my proangry and bad messaged me, taught me the ropes and showed me about all kinds of stuff I never knew existed.

Maybe that guy mad because bad didn't answer him or something. But leave the man alone! He's helping people in his spare time. He doesn't have to do that.
Children

Last edited:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
kiwi_speedos_2.jpg

Whoa. The earlier version was arguable speedo-shaped. This is just. A mankini. A man-thong.

Oh, but I'm liking it.

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread