retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
here's one for @Burnie- An Icare w/button. Only problem? One coil is $9.99!!
Aspire Breeze Kit
Aspire Breeze Replacement Coil
aspire_breeze_kit_1.jpg

If the coil lasted a month, yeah that may be affordable. But why support this type of stuff? How much was a VN and look at the cost of clearo tanks and coils now. Pffft

I was looking at this the other day as a possible addition to my "work kit". Then I saw the resistance of the coils.

Getting real tired of what could be some awesome devices coming in sub ohm varieties only. I'd buy a Penguin in a heartbeat if they offered coils in the 1.5 to 2.0 ohm range.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I was looking at this the other day as a possible addition to my "work kit". Then I saw the resistance of the coils.

Getting real tired of what could be some awesome devices coming in sub ohm varieties only. I'd buy a Penguin in a heartbeat if they offered coils in the 1.5 to 2.0 ohm range.
    Agreed. I thought all these pods would be beginner's mods and mtl.

I think I'm just going to try the Tesla stealth. With my Nautilus.
    images

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    I think I'm just going to try the Tesla stealth. With my Nautilus.

For me, it's not stealthy enough. I need something that's easily (and unobtrusively) put into my pocket. It's one of the reasons why I like my Cora. And I don't need/want a ton of vapor production. Especially if I'm sneaking a few drags in the can.

Reactions: r77r7r

FrostyMtl

Apr 2, 2014
    Montréal

I use the Breeze with its standard 0.6 Ohm coils as an on the go MTL device.
    Good flavor!

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    I use the Breeze with its standard 0.6 Ohm coils as an on the go MTL device.
    Good flavor!

Granted. However the vapor production with the lower resistance coils is more than I want in a stealthy pod mod. It's one of the reasons why I like my Cora. I'd like to find a larger capacity pod mod with "standard" resistance coils.

Reactions: jwbnyc

redeuce

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    www.nofearmotorsports.com

It's discussed in another thread that they are developing new coils for the Breeze, both over 1 ohm.

Reactions: Kalifas

Kalifas

Jul 10, 2017
    Chicago
    So I tried out that Rofvape Peas (picture above) for about a month as my only device and I am loving it. Price is crazy good. $11-16 for device. Pods come in 5-packs for about $7. You might have to order from China. I'm hoping it'll get more popular in the US and it'll become more readily available. You do need a needle nose plastic bottle for eliquid (or a bottle with a very finely-pointed tip). I ordered a bunch on Amazon, but each device comes with one.

I've been using the device for about a month and I love it. I was using a cigalike, and this is a million times better. Great for people looking to stop smoking. I love that I can hold it in between my fingers, but it doesn't look like a cig. Oh, and it comes in different colors!

I keep pods in baggies because I can't commit to one flavor (lol), and they never leak. I have one very thin liquid that gets in my mouth occasionally, but that's about it. Device and pod lasts me all day. Cotton wicking. Flavor is very good. I really like it. Someone on reddit said it was the only device that could replace their Juul. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Bottom line, I recommend this MTL device. Feel free to ask me any questions.

tgs3

ECF Veteran
    Aug 3, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    When I started back a few weeks back, I first order the v2 ex. A day or two later I ordered a Juul, and that little device saved me since the v2 failed me - the issue might be a faulty cartridge. Much to my surprise, I really like the mango pods for the Juul. I have recently received a new, more powerful device through the generosity of a member so the Juul will be fazed out. But I have nothing but good things to say about it other than the price of pods.

Zigarock

Dec 1, 2017
    I have been using the aspire breez and love it but I just got the ghost new gen pod system and it’s great. It’s a refillable pod system that is waaayyyyy cheaper than the juul. Haven’t had it long enough to say how long pods last but so far this the best pod system I’ve tried so far Ghost New Generation Pod System - Ghost I Vape Hardware I Breazy.com

Reactions: dansus

CeeMee

May 31, 2015
    So I tried out that Rofvape Peas (picture above) for about a month as my only device and I am loving it. Price is crazy good. $11-16 for device. Pods come in 5-packs for about $7. You might have to order from China. I'm hoping it'll get more popular in the US and it'll become more readily available. You do need a needle nose plastic bottle for eliquid (or a bottle with a very finely-pointed tip). I ordered a bunch on Amazon, but each device comes with one.

I've been using the device for about a month and I love it. I was using a cigalike, and this is a million times better. Great for people looking to stop smoking. I love that I can hold it in between my fingers, but it doesn't look like a cig. Oh, and it comes in different colors!

I keep pods in baggies because I can't commit to one flavor (lol), and they never leak. I have one very thin liquid that gets in my mouth occasionally, but that's about it. Device and pod lasts me all day. Cotton wicking. Flavor is very good. I really like it. Someone on reddit said it was the only device that could replace their Juul. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Bottom line, I recommend this MTL device. Feel free to ask me any questions.
    Isn't that called a Rune Vape ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread