Sunny Florida
Just an FYI on a few out there. :)

pod-systems.jpg

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Only difference I see is the color availability with the Peas and the price, with Peas being MUCH cheaper. Any idea which came out first?
    First saw the Peas in May last year, think it was the reference design that others have rebranded. Theres another one called OVNS Saber, which has same internals in a different design.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Pod_Vaper

Zigarock

Dec 1, 2017
    This looks awesome and has a few great youtube video reviews. I only see it available at one US vendor, but it's sold out.
    I saw that too. I want to know if anyone has one them self and if it’s worth it to keep checking that site. I don’t fully trust youtubers since most get things for free to give an “honest review”

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2018
    East Coast, USA
    I saw that too. I want to know if anyone has one them self and if it’s worth it to keep checking that site. I don’t fully trust youtubers since most get things for free to give an “honest review”

Here's a reply I got from the manufacturer.

"ECblend flavor.com will be sell in tonight, you can focus on the site.
    About the question, the answer as below:
    1, Our pods can refill 50 times after tested, but for purer taste and pure flavor,
    it is recommend to change after 20 times, this difference is mainly due to personal
    use habbit and kind of flavor.
    2, Our material are all healthy and food grade, and we use it in our daily life, don't
    worry about that."

It's available at referenced site for 26.95, with refill pods at 7.95 each. I think I'm going to wait for other feedback before buying into this one, although I'd really love to try it.

Zigarock

Dec 1, 2017
    Okay so I’m 2-3 days into the mate1. This thing is legit. Out the box it’s clean and has a good weight to it so it feels like a quality piece. The pod haven’t had any spit back yet and is super easy to fill. To prime it I filled it, covered the air holes and did some pulls until air bubbles stopped coming from the bottom. The battery got full charge super fast, just wish there was an indicator light that showed it was 100% instead of just shutting off.

The thing pulls like a champ with the perfect air flow for me and great vapor production. I’m running naked salts lava flow, which with other devices has had more flavor, but partly due to the spit back from those devices.

I found 2 pack of pods for 7.99 which at the end of the day is the same as the juul. I’m 4 refills into the first pod and no burnt taste so we will see how much longer I can go on one pod

Zigarock

Dec 1, 2017
    @Zigarock - Just wondering how you feel about the Mate now that you've had it a few weeks? Still thinking about this one, but haven't seen much on it.

Honestly it’s my all day every day still. I have only ran into one issue and that is the pods can break from taking them out often (that being said the pod being taken out is due to the amazing amount of refills I get out of it) and also you can crack pods if you jam your juice squeezer in to fill. I’ve bought a lot of vapes looking for the best juul alternative that refills and I’d say with the right juice that this is it

CeeMee

May 31, 2015
    Honestly it’s my all day every day still. I have only ran into one issue and that is the pods can break from taking them out often (that being said the pod being taken out is due to the amazing amount of refills I get out of it) and also you can crack pods if you jam your juice squeezer in to fill. I’ve bought a lot of vapes looking for the best juul alternative that refills and I’d say with the right juice that this is it
    Have you tried contacting the manufacturer via email to see if they can address the fragility questions ? What was their response ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread