The RAVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
constantine,MI
So i received my ravens today and i am impressed. These perform like a dream. The taste is very clean and crisp. I didn't know that boba's could taste any better. Works great with the 100% VG. A few primer puffs now and then and it's good to go. Almost have the first tank gone and just keeps tasting better. sense these were in alpha I'm wondering if these were left from last round and what they have coming are improved? If they hold up i will have to dust off my one of a kind starwars phiniac tank. For me these could be the end of fillerd cartos. Thank you gotvapes for giving us the best.

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
Hurley......just a little reminder here....discussion and review of alpha products, per your agreement on joining alpha, are to be done in the alpha thread only.
I don't thinks its really an alpha product. In the other Raven thread in Gotvapes Badkola thanked someone for their comments.
It was just released early to alpha members.

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
Hurley......just a little reminder here....discussion and review of alpha products, per your agreement on joining alpha, are to be done in the alpha thread only.

If that's the only place where you wanted responses regarding this item than the other thread about the Raven should have been closed and a notice posted at the end to refer to the alpha program thread.

Quoth the raven, "Nevermore."

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
yes its ok guys no worries, there was 2 threads and for this product so its ok becuase it is going to main tomorow for the public to purchase so while they are correct , while its in alpha it should be discussed there per the agreement but for this product its ok and no worries.
we want everyone to discuss these and be happy and the second post kind of made it hard for people not to post here as well. but in the future please keep all alpha discussions in alpha until it actually goes to main

i hope all the months beta testing and not settling has shown itself, i hope they work well for all of you and add a new product to the arsenal to keep of the cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread