The REACTOR Atomizer Tank!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Reactor is the new Atomizer tank at Nhaler.Com!!!!!
This tank has been in the making for well over 6 months now and we are pleased to offer it now with full confidence.
The Reactor currently house a Dual Coil 1.5 Ohm Atomizer that is custom made to work with this tank. Other Atomizers currently will NOT work...We are awaiting a shipment of compatible atomizers in varying resistances and coil configurations.
The pics here are purely preliminary and we will have better pics on the site with the atomizers in them shortly...They all have slotted bottom caps... They will be up on the site shortly for $67...They are brushed and satin finishes.

The Reactor Tank and Accessories

DSC_0658.jpg DSC_0659.jpg

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
hey Drew ok so right now it works only with the dc 1.5 but after you get your next shipment of different attys with assorted ohms will we be able to use those attys in this tank that is going on sale today?

Or do we need a different tank for the different atties? waiting for answer thanks bud

Billy, his post clearly states other Atty's wont work, so it looks like it is a proprietary Atty to me how it reads.

"" The Reactor currently house a Dual Coil 1.5 Ohm Atomizer that is custom made to work with this tank. Other Atomizers currently will NOT work. ""

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Yes that is correct. People were really pressing for me to release these, so I am releasing them before I receive my shipment of atty's ...I will sell a complete line of atty's that will work with these eventually...That being said these atty work VERY well with thes now. As I said I am releasing these with COMPLETE confidence... Thanks Coz....
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Ok here is a little better description...As some may know some the leaders in this business have been working on a Tank that will work with any Atomizer...I know Cisco and I have been trying to do this for well over a year now. We have discussed it many times and went in different directions with them...
There is no known Tank (that I know of anyway) that works well with a standard 510 atomizer.
This particular design is a long 510 with 2 cups and coils inside that are sealed that liquid does not run out , but air still flows....I have not found any other way to do this....
I have ordered over 5 different types of configurations of atty's and have thrown out many. Cuseguy has ruins thousands of dollars worth of SS perfecting these internally to exact dimensions.
I have one working now with a custom 510 bridge-less atty but the Tank tube is so short it only holds about 1.5 ml of liquid, so I needed to order some with longer tubes. I was able to put it together with a longer tube but it dosent reach the internal Oring shelf to make it wick properly.
This atty feeds the next puff when you are drawing on it.
I hope thats somewhat of a better description and not too confusing. Thanks
DRew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread