Not open for further replies.

freedogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Erie,Pa
Morning Darrel.

Having a small business I don't think there are too many days off. It rained last night so I don't think I'll grind any stumps today, too messy and I don't like cleaning my big grinder!! I have a few lawn maintenance accounts so I may go do some edging. I retired from my real job, flight engineer for 38.5 years, and started this stump grinding/snow plowing/lawn maint business for something to do.

Still cold here in Erie (53 for a high today) so I haven't had any bbq's on my new patio yet. Build it, they will come....if it ever warms up!! lol

Have a great day and enjoy your time off!!!

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Morning Darrel.

Having a small business I don't think there are too many days off. It rained last night so I don't think I'll grind any stumps today, too messy and I don't like cleaning my big grinder!! I have a few lawn maintenance accounts so I may go do some edging. I retired from my real job, flight engineer for 38.5 years, and started this stump grinding/snow plowing/lawn maint business for something to do.

Still cold here in Erie (53 for a high today) so I haven't had any bbq's on my new patio yet. Build it, they will come....if it ever warms up!! lol

Have a great day and enjoy your time off!!!

So true...I think I may get about 2 or 3 days off each month...if that. I hope you get some down time...we all need it to keep going. :)

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Good Day REOkin,

WZNmquW.jpg

Happy Saturday to you :thumbs:

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i get weekends off mostly now and i like it. I removed myself from the 'on call' list apart from certain jobs that only i can do and for those there is a hefty call-out fee and all the rest.

I'm not sure HRH is too pleased with the arrangement since i am now able to oversee the weekly shopping again and that means 'no you cannot buy 5 jars of Nutella!'

;)

T

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Hahaha...I love that moment of shear terror when they're not sure if they're going to live or die. My daughter had a great oh .... face when she was learning how to ride her bike. :lol:

He wanted to do it backwards but I didn't think that was a good idea :lol:

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread