Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Yea guys did some more research and I think I can confirm these fit before even receiving them. So hear me out...

Here is the reo mini 2.1 standard bottle and it’s dimensions

E8957048-5FAF-4EC0-B317-316256DF1DDA.png

B43966A7-1149-4643-A341-7C07F30F4269.jpeg

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Now here is the standard bottles diameter and height.

1DD5E42E-C32B-4050-BB0B-4FF550969184.jpeg
D0CC9653-5ECC-4DED-B96A-DCDACC33FC2F.jpeg

If you look at the sigelei bottle dimensions we are at 13mm for the diameter and we know that will fit and the height should be less than the standard bottle. I’m expecting the only issue to run into to be what spydro mentioned about the hole and feed tube size but my drill will fix that!

I’m excited.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
This IS exciting. Good job! Thanks for “volunteering” to be the Guinea Pig. :lol: Now we await your findings...
Anything to help my fellow reonauts. All of you were here to help me on the start of this journey and I intend on returning the favor! I’m waiting on sigelei to ship.. it’s dhl so hopefully will have it by Monday-Tuesday if it ships tonight (China time)

• Agree
Reactions: Robinowitz

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Yes, this is a pretty awesome family we have here. Everybody helps everybody.

And.....I wouldn’t count on Monday-Tuesday.....

I’ve learned that the level of your excitement (need, want) is directly and INVERSELY related to when you will get it; the More you want it the Slower it is....

....sort of a Murphy’s Law thing... :lol:

Last edited:

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Yes, this is a pretty awesome family we have here. Everybody helps everybody.

And.....I wouldn’t count on Monday-Tuesday.....

I’ve learned that the level of your excitement (need, want) is directly and INVERSELY related to when you will get it; the More you want it the Slower it is....

....sort of a Murphy’s Law thing... :lol:
That is true!

Reactions: JC Okie

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Yay!!! I have some extra tubing in a couple of sizes that fit our REOs. If you run into a snag with the hole size and have to “adjust” the caps (with a drill,) hit me up.

Jan
Thankfully I have some extra tubing too in different sizes hopefully I won’t have to! Dhl says delivery on Tuesday :)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Popping into the Lounge after a long time away... just to say hi. Fired up a Woodvil with a Haku Venna today! The REO still rocks after all these years!
View attachment 758837
Great to see you pop in @Robfisher! Yep, our Reos take a licking but still keep ticking (and looking SHARP too!

Hope to see you again before too long. Always appreciate your wisdom and photos.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Popping into the Lounge after a long time away... just to say hi. Fired up a Woodvil with a Haku Venna today! The REO still rocks after all these years!
View attachment 758837

Rob, my man - good to hear from you! :toast:

Beauty woody, brother.

How do you like that venna? Been eyeing one, but on the fence.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Rob, my man - good to hear from you! :toast:

Beauty woody, brother.

How do you like that venna? Been eyeing one, but on the fence.

Hiya @Papa_Lazarou! How is the Island doing? My sister-in-law has moved closer to Vancouver (Chilliwack) and we may just make another trip up to your beautiful part of the world later this year!

The Venna for me is brilliant because I am a serial oversquonker and it handles it really well... it looks good and the flavour is great! Mind you most of these new RDA's are pretty good. Skyfall, KRMA, O-Atty X and Venna... all great!

• Informative

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Great to see you pop in @Robfisher! Yep, our Reos take a licking but still keep ticking (and looking SHARP too!

Hope to see you again before too long. Always appreciate your wisdom and photos.

Great to see the old team are still around! Anyone heard from Rob recently?

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
And good to see you too @Papa_Lazarou! Hopefully no fires up your way this year. We’ve sure got enough of them in our state for the entire continent........

What are Venna’s known for?

Oh yeah, there are fires. Mostly in the Okanagan Valley (hours east of us) and up north a bit, but there was a peat bog fire (those are nasty and burn underground for days) in the south part of Vancouver.

Our little island is on total firewatch lockdown - no power tools, open fires, or wood processing (falling, bucking, chipping, etc.). Happens every year and means there is absolutely no excuse not to go kayaking, fishing or beachcombing instead :)

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Hiya @Papa_Lazarou! How is the Island doing? My sister-in-law has moved closer to Vancouver (Chilliwack) and we may just make another trip up to your beautiful part of the world later this year!

The Venna for me is brilliant because I am a serial oversquonker and it handles it really well... it looks good and the flavour is great! Mind you most of these new RDA's are pretty good. Skyfall, KRMA, O-Atty X and Venna... all great!

Hey - it would be great if you make it up here again.

The island is wonderful. It's like we live in a national park. My summer project has been to add 40,000 litres of rainwater catchment - cisterns, plumbing, jetpump & pressure tank, and irrigation system. After decades in the city, it's so nice to use my hands. Never liked golf :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread